Non-motoring > Tim Brooke-Taylor dies. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: R.P. Replies: 6

Tim Brooke-Taylor dies. - R.P.
Not much of a celeb follower, but this guy made me laugh so much when I was younger and continued to do so through ISIHAC, I saw him for four recordings. Thanks Tim...my world is truly a poorer place.
 Tim Brooke-Taylor dies. - smokie
Oh! That's a bit of a shock!

I've just come in from outside painting and was listening to an old I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue, on which he was a stalwart, and reliably amusing.
 Tim Brooke-Taylor dies. - zippy
He made me laugh so much on ISIHAC.

RIP
 Tim Brooke-Taylor dies. - Netsur
Only saw him a few weeks ago in Manchester in a stage version of ISIHAC. What a great guy and tragic he had to die this way.
 Tim Brooke-Taylor dies. - Timeonmyhands
Lady Constance deCoverlett in I’m sorry I’ll read that again, great memories in the 60s and 70s.
Been to three recordings of “clue” always came over as a approachable guy.
 Tim Brooke-Taylor dies. - helicopter
Saw him at a recording of the Goodies at BBC TV centre in the 70's and he was the one explaining what was going on and telling jokes in the breaks.
So long ago now that I remember very little about the content except that a bed was supposed to drop down from the set wall kept sticking and they had to film it three times..first two it came down half way ,third time it came down so quickly it nearly decapitated Bill Oddy and got the biggest laugh of the night.
RIP Tim.
 Tim Brooke-Taylor dies. - VxFan
Saw one headline which read

Goodie, Goodie Goodie Gone Gone
Latest Forum Posts