Non-motoring > I wish to complain. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: zippy Replies: 5

I wish to complain. - zippy
It is now raining and therefore too bally wet to sit out in the garden!

How am I supposed to decline all these CBILS loans with a happy smile if I’m stuck in doors!

It’s just not on!
 I wish to complain. - smokie
Ahhhh..... I worked from home for many years but could not use the garden as much of my job involved the phone and the sounds of nature would have distracted people. Maybe less of a problem now more people have had a taste of it. Also I found it difficult to see the laptop screen adequately.

On a more serious note, I do think lockdown could have been much more difficult to maintain had the weather not been so good and people had been cooped up indoors.
 I wish to complain. - Zero
The weather has been a blessing, This is only a passing blip tho we hope. Unlike the CV,
 I wish to complain. - sooty123
> On a more serious note, I do think lockdown could have been much more difficult
>> to maintain had the weather not been so good and people had been cooped up
>> indoors.
>>

Indeed it wouldn't much fun doing all that queuing outside these past few weeks if the weather had been grim the whole time.
 I wish to complain. - R.P.
I went to collect 93kg of donations from our local Morrisons at 7.45 this morning - the staff there were re-configuring the the queuing system, putting most of the new line up under a roof of sorts. I've had to go there a few times to collect stuff, the agility and the enthusiasm of the staff there was pretty impressive.
 I wish to complain. - Robin O'Reliant
We've rigged up a home made screen in the shop from the Perspex bit of an old display cabinet. It looks like the cab from a vintage Massey Ferguson.
Latest Forum Posts