Non-motoring > Consultancy - daily rate in Euros Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Hard Cheese Replies: 7

Consultancy - daily rate in Euros - Hard Cheese

To cut a long story short 18 months ago I was running my own business in marketing consultancy, towards the end of 2009 I was headhunted into a large multinational, the division I work for is being sold to a French based company, they are interested in me working for them on a consultancy basis, oh how things go full circle.

Any experiences of working in Europe on a daily rate, going rates etc?

Many thanks.
 Consultancy - daily rate in Euros - Runfer D'Hills
Used to be 500 a day + ex's. Now I think it's more about what you dare ask without blinking....

:-(

Good luck Cheddar, hope it works out for you. How's the ( thanks AC ) "Robocop" kit working out?
 Consultancy - daily rate in Euros - nyx2k
my friend does the same thing for a computer company in munich and i phoned him just now and he gets 450 euro a day plus subsidised rent.

Thanks both, in the ball park I reckon.

BTW fine thanks Humph.
 Consultancy - daily rate in Euros - John H
work out your worth using as a guide the article dated 7 July 2010

"How much should you pay a marketing consultant?"
www.clear-thought.co.uk/in_thought/

(was on page 9 at the last count)

Thanks John,

Do you have any connections with this company?

Consultancy - daily rate in Euros - Chas
All I can say is if you are dealing with the French be prepared to work slowly, produce practically the end result before they commit to paying for the job, oh and they'll want all your company accounts for the contract.

Good luck

Merci, je peux controler les choses contractuelles, I just want to get a reasonable rate without putting them off by quoting too highly.

Latest Forum Posts