Non-motoring > Vodaphone SIM Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Skip Replies: 13

Vodaphone SIM - Skip
We are off to Shropshire on Saturday for a week & I need a Vodaphone PAYG SIM as its the only network that has a decent signal in the area where we will be staying (have stayed at this location before !). I have ordered one from the Vodaphone website but am not sure if it will arrive in time likewise the ones being sold on ebay. Can you just pick them up from phone shops, supermarkets etc ?
Personally i wouldn't mind being uncontactable for 7 days, but the enemy insists on being in touch with the in-laws !
 Vodaphone SIM - spamcan61
Most mobile phone shops can sell you one over the counter.
 Vodaphone SIM - Zero
over the counter in a vodaphone shop.
 Vodaphone SIM - Skip
I shall have to venture to Bluewater shopping centre tomorrow lunchtime then, which is my idea of hell ! I suppose i could leave it till Friday though in case the one i ordered arrives !
 Vodaphone SIM - Meldrew
99p in a 99p shop (Obviously) Available at Vaodafone shops, not sure of the price and I think I saw them in a £shop today so £1 there
Last edited by: Meldrew on Tue 5 Jul 11 at 17:20
 Vodaphone SIM - MD
Tesco????? They piggyback Voda I think.
 Vodaphone SIM - Skip
I think that Tesco use the o2 network
 Vodaphone SIM - MD
Polgies if I'm rong Sir.
 Vodaphone SIM - MD
You are DEFINITELY right.
 Vodaphone SIM - MD
Damn.
>> I think that Tesco use the o2 network
>>
Correct; I'm not sure what MVNOs operate on Vodafone.
Asda use Vodafone and you should be able to pick up a SIM for a quid ish. in Asda stores.
 Vodaphone SIM - Zero
Lebara, BT, Talkmobile, TalkTalk and Amazon
 Vodaphone SIM - Skip
I am going to Asda tomorrow anyway so if they use the Vodaphone network that will be very convenient.
Latest Forum Posts