Non-motoring > Ratings buttons Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Manatee Replies: 6

Ratings buttons - Manatee
Vx Fan on locking a recent thread:

"You rating buttons should still work if you agree/disagree with 'certain' posts in this thread."

Has the function of the buttons changed officially? I thought they were for useful/offensive?

If I gave a mucky look to every post I disagreed with you'd all have at least one.
 Ratings buttons - sherlock47
You will also find that the buttons still appear to work when a thread is locked! Altho I have not checked that the information is stored?
 Ratings buttons - Mike Hannon
I hope their purpose has changed. I fear I may be the 'mystery complainer' who has been mentioned in the past. It only occurred to me the other day when I was using my ipod without sliding up the page size and realised I had hit the red button for the post above the return arrow. I may have done that quite a lot...
 Ratings buttons - Zero
SEE! I knew you were a cad.
 Ratings buttons - Mike Hannon
Drives off rapidly, not noticing the looming pile of empty cardboard boxes...
 Ratings buttons - VxFan
Manatee:-
>> Has the function of the buttons changed officially? I thought they were for useful/offensive?

Same thing. It was just how I poorly worded it.

Mike Hannon :
>> It only occurred to me the other day when I was using my ipod without sliding up the page size and realised I had hit the red button for the post above the return arrow. I may have done that quite a lot

Clicking the red button/circle (ie "report this post as offensive" button) shouldn't do anything unless you press the submit button that subsequently pops up. If you pressed the red button/circle by mistake you're given the chance to cancel it.
 Ratings buttons - Dutchie
I haven't used any button like being back at school.:)
Latest Forum Posts