Non-motoring > The dignity of our ruling class! Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Roger. Replies: 12

The dignity of our ruling class! - Roger.
Ah - bless her!
i115.photobucket.com/albums/n297/penfro/sallybercow.jpg
 The dignity of our ruling class! - Iffy
Ruling class?

She is married to an MP and both are, as far as I know, commoners.

The dignity of our ruling class! - Zero
commoners...

well one of them is suitably qualified anyway!
Last edited by: Zero on Fri 26 Aug 11 at 19:02
 The dignity of our ruling class! - Stuu
>>She is married to an MP <<

And the Speaker of the House of Commons, so hardly a mere MP mores the pitty, silly little short person.

Sally is just plain insane, shes car crash TV.
 The dignity of our ruling class! - Jacks
Sally BerCOW

The clue is in the name
Self Serving Narcicist - - who along with her husband ,both show an appalling lack of gravitas (and class)

J
 The dignity of our ruling class! - Kevin
>And the Speaker of the House of Commons, so hardly a mere MP mores the pitty, silly little short person.

The dignity of that Office was thrown away the minute Bercow was elected to it.

Another legacy of New Labour's obsession with stuffing the Tories before doing what's right for Joe Public.
 The dignity of our ruling class! - Bromptonaut
>> The dignity of that Office was thrown away the minute Bercow was elected to it.

The problem was Michael Martin. Bercow may not be the ideal solution but he's a vast improvement.
 The dignity of our ruling class! - Meldrew
Sally Bercow doesn't rule us and has neither dignity nor class, as we always knew and has been confirmed by recent events.
Last edited by: Meldrew on Sat 27 Aug 11 at 09:42
 The dignity of our ruling class! - smokie
Did she not once boast about drunken sleeping around? And isn't she in the other party to her old man, as a council leader or suchlike?
 The dignity of our ruling class! - Bromptonaut
>> Did she not once boast about drunken sleeping around? And isn't she in the other
>> party to her old man, as a council leader or suchlike?

Her own account is that for a period of her life she was a drunken laddette with no off switch who slept around. Gave up the drink and recovered her life. I can think of a fair number of my own female contemporaries of whom the same could be said.

She's stood for Labour in a local election and is, I think, on their list of approved parlaimentary candidates.
I think she's a prat, but I admire her honesty, and I'm reassured her antics have been no bar to her husband achieving high office in parliament.
 The dignity of our ruling class! - -
Woman with a bit of fun spirit, makes a change from the boring cloned trophy's most senior politicians bring/wheel out for photo opportunities, preferably with children in tow.

Last edited by: gordonbennet on Sat 27 Aug 11 at 11:07
...Woman with a bit of fun spirit...

Quite so.

I was tempted to use the word 'spunk', but thought better of it.

But there's no doubt our Sally is a spunky girl.

Latest Forum Posts