Non-motoring > Commentary and Soundtrack of TV Sport Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Meldrew Replies: 7

Commentary and Soundtrack of TV Sport - Meldrew
I have just sat down with beer and snax to watch the Rugby League Challenge Cup and I have already had to turn the sound off. For some reason it is thought that we need to hear what the referee is saying, all the time. The nature of the game seems to be that if anyone is tackled and lies on the ball for more than 1/100th a of a second he has to be told to "Move" a rule with which I am sure all the players are familiar so why do they need to be told EVERY time? Switch the ref off until he says something interesting!
 Commentary and Soundtrack of TV Sport - sooty123
They say it just so they can say they gave the players fair warning even though they all know the rules.

Missed the first half what was it like?
Wigan dominated for most of it but Leeds fought back to leave the score 16-10 and all to play for in the second half. It should be a cracker!
 Commentary and Soundtrack of TV Sport - sooty123
Good game in the end, did you catch the attendance Meldrew?
Nope - not with the sound off! LOL
Couldn't get on the site to post all last night! (Gateway error 502) Attendance was 78,482 which is pretty good!
 Commentary and Soundtrack of TV Sport - Zero
Yes I noticed you broke this site, that was damn careless of you.
 Commentary and Soundtrack of TV Sport - Bromptonaut
I couldn't get on last night either. Judging by gaps in posts the outage was quite long; 17:30 until the small hours.

Took the opportunity to visit the old place for a swift half. Some familiar faces and one or two that had long dissapeared and then returned. No atmosphere at all though.
Latest Forum Posts