Non-motoring > Syria. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Dutchie Replies: 22

Syria. - Dutchie
Watch a bit of the news on BBC2.The young man who got shot in Syria.

What is up with this nutcase in charge who allowes his own people to be killed.

I believe he was educated in the UK and practiced as a dentist.

Another Dr Mengele in the making.
 Syria. - MD
>> What is up with this nutcase in charge who allowes his own people to be
>> killed. I believe he was educated in the UK and practiced as a dentist.
>>
Was he not an optometrist or something else to do with eyes??

Seems to me that he should be shot though. These despots have had it too good for too long often supported either openly or covertly by the West. The tide has now turned. Whether it stays turned is another matter. The tide has a habit of................
 Syria. - devonite
Why aren`t we going in to sort out Ebagum! - he`s been getting away with murder for far too long!! - Answer....... NO Oil!!

Sorry this is Africa.... not Syria! - but the deaths are just as real.
Last edited by: devonite on Thu 8 Sep 11 at 00:11
 Syria. - Dog
There is nothing the west/israel would like better than to see the fall of yet another anti-west/israel regime,

israel bombed the nuke facility in iraq, ditto syria, would like to do same in iran, but know they daren't (yet)

keep watching the skies effendi ;}
 Syria. - Zero
Again you are all thinking like a stupid west dwellers.

The military in Syria are doing a fine job in keeping the fundamentalists in place. The last thing the west wants to see is the fall of the current regime. How many Iraqs do you want at any one time.

Last edited by: Zero on Thu 8 Sep 11 at 09:06
 Syria. - Dog
Tehe! – you’ll be telling me next that main reason behind NATO's attacks against Libya wasn't about “certain Western countries” that are undergoing economic troubles planning on destroying Libya's infrastructures to take over control of its light sweet stuff.
 Syria. - -
Something good in the tea down the SouthWest?, you lot in Devon and Cornwall don't believe too much propaganda do you.
 Syria. - Dog
>>Something good in the tea down the SouthWest?, you lot in Devon and Cornwall don't believe too much propaganda do you<<

I believe in nothing and everything gb ... 9/11 ... 7/7 ... WMD’s ... Bin Laden in Afghanistan, The past teaches me much, about the present!
 Syria. - -
The past teaches me much, about the present!
>>

Indeed, i hope the new rulers of these places don't ponder their own fate's come the time they are no longer flavour of the month, and regime change is again deemed necessary.
 Syria. - Dog
>>i hope the new rulers of these places don't ponder their own fate's come the time they are no longer flavour of the month, and regime change is again deemed necessary<<

No doubt we'll be flogging munitions to them sooner or later (to both sides) :)
 Syria. - Dutchie
Of course we will Dog ,bussiness as usual.The more things change the more they stay the same.
 Syria. - Dog
>>The more things change the more they stay the same<<

That proverb is of French origin and was used by the French novelist Alphonse Karr (1808-90).

www.youtube.com/watch?v=or_iC8Lx7U4
 Syria. - Dutchie
You are on the ball Dog.;)I remember that comment from someswhere and it has truth.

Maybe cynical on my part but we are a species myself included who are not capable of change.

You would have thought by now with our so called intellect that we don't kill each other any more or let people starve.Iam so wrong.And it's always somebody else who is at fault.
 Syria. - Dog
>>You are on the ball Dog.;)<<

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061128215508AAmvH9v

:)
 Syria. - Dog
>>You would have thought by now with our so called intellect that we don't kill each other any more or let people starve.Iam so wrong.And it's always somebody else who is at fault.<<

- - - - > www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b014kj65/Horizon_20112012_Are_You_Good_or_Evil/

:)
 Syria. - Dutchie
Watch the film Dog.Whatever gene you have Its the evirioment what shape's anybody's caracter.But why is it that with some people there is a instant bad karma? I have worked with people who could take the mickey out of me and it did't bother me one bit.Others one wrong word and problems.Better have a another glass of wine good for the nerves.;)
 Syria. - Dog
Dunno Dutchie, some people (they say) have a short fuse - alcohol can bring it out (in some people),

As you say - it's in the genes / the way they were born really, but the bodies chemicals come into play as well,
like the program shows ... Oxytocin - Testosterone etc.
 Syria. - Dutchie
Snap;)
 Syria. - legacylad
Didn't The Who have a song about that?
The more things change the more they stay the same.
Or was it a line from Shakespeare?
Last edited by: legacylad on Fri 9 Sep 11 at 22:03
 Syria. - Dog
Bon whatever his name is ~ www.youtube.com/watch?v=JreJYn71CP0
 Syria. - Dutchie
Jovi, Dog aint much of a singer is he?
 Syria. - Dog
>>Jovi, Dog aint much of a singer is he?<<

D'ya know Dutchie, I thought exactly the same as you, I could do better than that!

Syria. - Dutchie
He used to sing living on a prayer he was here.

Latest Forum Posts