Non-motoring > A strange attitude to littering Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Iffy Replies: 7

A strange attitude to littering - Iffy
I'm sure we all abhor littering, but some people who do it have an odd attitude.

Filling up the CC3 the other day, I saw the guy at the next pump return from the kiosk with a bottle of fuel treatment.

He unscrewed the cap, removed the little seal, tossed that to the ground, then put the treatment into his fuel tank.

What happened next?

You've guessed it, he took the cap and empty bottle to a nearby litter bin and deposited both.

Had he dropped the lot, I would have felt compelled to say something.

I didn't, which I suppose makes my attitude almost as odd as his.

A strange attitude to littering - Zero
I can kind of see his thought process there. The little seal is little indeed, he probably didn't even consider he was littering. As the cap and bottle went into the bin, he is not a litterer by nature.
 A strange attitude to littering - Bigtee
It may have fell to the floor or he didn't realise he did it.

It's no big drama is it?

I farted other day in public maybe i should have gone to the loo?
 A strange attitude to littering - Pat
No, you should have crossed your legs and taken 10 very deep breaths...it's what ladies do and it always works.

Pat
 A strange attitude to littering - Runfer D'Hills
If I did that I'd end up breaking wind in stereo with a key change mid blast and an involuntary descant thrown in.
 A strange attitude to littering - VxFan
>> it's what ladies do and it always works.

Only because you don't want your ankles to swell up if you're wearing tights.
 A strange attitude to littering - Tigger
>> No, you should have crossed your legs and taken 10 very deep breaths...it's what ladies
>> do and it always works.

My wife doesn't stop talking long enough to let any pressure build up!

Boom Boom!
 A strange attitude to littering - BobbyG
The little seal will have been one of those sticky / static type of things that no matter how hard you try and get rid of it, it will still stick to your fingers.

So getting it off your hand, in any way, would be a bonus!
Latest Forum Posts