Non-motoring > Like minded Miscellaneous
Thread Author: - Replies: 5

Like minded - -
We popped down town earlier, parked in Morrisons lower level parking.
There's 4 bays out of the way a bit, one nice car the opposite side when we got there, i backed in far end by the wall.

When we came back the opposite motor had gone, but the old Benz had gained two new mates, a 61 plate Volvo that looked showroom and another equally well cared for but older car, the three stood out as not only were they all in very good body order and clean, they were also precisely parked, certainly when compared to the rest of the car park where cars appeared abandoned or left where they broke down.

It was as amusing as pleasing to see.

We're not alone see, there's still some people who try to look after their own stuff and presumably respect other's.

I wonder if they felt comforted by the appearence of care and deliberately parked there, plenty of spaces in the mess...would that have been a considered decision or instinct.

edit, sorry mods i shoved it here and not in motoring by mistake, please shift as needed, thanks.
Last edited by: gordonbennet on Fri 4 Nov 11 at 20:50
 Like minded - Zero
They thought it was drug dealers corner.
 Like minded - bathtub tom
>> They thought it was drug dealers corner.

Nah, they only use it when the doggers have gone.
 Like minded - -
Gulp, never realised it was doggers/druggies corner, there were no Pride's or Lancer's there so i assumed all was safe.

Is there any way you chaps recognise each other, Oriental car a clue?

:-)
 Like minded - bathtub tom
We don't use it until after the greengrocers have gone, they sweep up all those abhorrent apostrophes.

;>)
 Like minded - -
oof, right between the eyes...;)
Latest Forum Posts