Non-motoring > English Rugby failure Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Zero Replies: 7

English Rugby failure - Zero
Following the leaked report detailing the very poor attitude of the English rugby team in the recent World Cup, Rob Andrew, The RFU elite rugby director says he is disgusted.

Not by the content of the report, which was pretty damning, but because it has been leaked.

I wonder how much further we need to look other than his own door.
Last edited by: Zero on Thu 24 Nov 11 at 16:42
 English Rugby failure - FocalPoint
I am getting pretty brassed off about Rob Andrew and his failure to get to grips with problems in the RFU that have continued for years.

He kind of has a point about the report being leaked, but he has conveniently ignored the fact that the leak is in itself another symptom of the scale of the problems. It was evidently designed to cause maximum embarrassment and may yet lead to Andrew's resignation.

Complaining about the ethics of those responsible for the leak is just a diversionary tactic. The Guardian quotes him as saying, "I wish I knew who it was. We've got to find out because it's just not right. We were dealing with some confidential information which we asked the players to give us in good faith. Then we have a responsibility to sift through it." It's a pity his sense of responsibility doesn't extend any further.
Last edited by: FocalPoint on Thu 24 Nov 11 at 18:13
 English Rugby failure - Iffy
Usual shoot the messenger reaction.

And what a non-issue.

A few rugger chaps say a few nasty things behind the backs of a few other rugger chaps.

Big deal.

English Rugby failure - MD
Mike Tindall. What a plonker, all over that girl in the vid. Removed from the Elite squad too, end of career? His missus oughta kick him out. Pratt.
 English Rugby failure - Armel Coussine
It's getting just like footer these days, with half the news about incomprehensible corridor scuffles between suits, oligarchs, coaches, trainers etc.

'Agony for Knee as Capello, Dodgio, ex-KGB supremo Raskolnikov and Anibál (Dédé) Masturbación join forces to embezzle Neasden United hospital fund'... Tchah!

and the players are doing it too

'Queen's grandson-in-law in simulated legover romp at Kiwi dwarf-chucking orgy'

Honestly these people make greyhound racing seem respectable.
 English Rugby failure - R.P.
That's very funny AC.
 English Rugby failure - Roger.
tinyurl.com/bnjffxd
 English Rugby failure - MD
Now the 'Mash' is funny.
Latest Forum Posts