Non-motoring > Tesco Vouchers. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: R.P. Replies: 9

Tesco Vouchers. - R.P.
Don't know if you've got any lingering around the house, but there's a cracking deal on until 31.12.11 with Goldsmiths jewellers... 4 for the price of one.
 Tesco Vouchers. - mikeyb
Been the same offer for at least a couple of years now (although it comes and goes)

A friend regularly uses all her vouchers to get something which can be sold on such as a Mont Blanc pen, then gets rid of unopened item on fleabay. Enables her to turn the tesco vouchers into cash to spend as she pleases
 Tesco Vouchers. - Duncan
First and foremost - don't spend them in the shop or filling station at face value.

Have a look online, we have bought breakdown cover at - I think - three times face value of the vouchers.
 Tesco Vouchers. - Meldrew
£2.50 voucher is worth £10 for a Eurotunnel fare too.
 Tesco Vouchers. - Crankcase
I've looked at those deals every time we have vouchers but I can never see anything that I want to spend them on, so we just use them in the shop, if we remember before they expire.

I just lost 2500 Airmiles too, for similar reasons.
 Tesco Vouchers. - smokie
They do RAC membership which I usually get for the whole family (1 x family membership plus daughter separately as she lives away)
 Tesco Vouchers. - Bromptonaut
>> £2.50 voucher is worth £10 for a Eurotunnel fare too.

A way of getting on the tunnel at ferry prices?
 Tesco Vouchers. - wotspur
Crankcase, why not exchange them for vouchers and take SWMBO out for a meal,I used them for Pizza Express or Cafe Rouge - they used to be useable at any of the restaurants -Now they are specified, as I found out to my cost.
Had a nice Sunday lunch,her birthday at Cafe Rouge, thought I'd use the £20 worth of vouchers x4 , only to find they were only for Pizza Express - ouch an unwanted 80+ bill.
My sister uses them for a Merlin pass for Thorpe Park,Legoland - so get this and give to grandchildren as a present
 Tesco Vouchers. - R.P.
We've cashed in our collection and just got confirmation of 700 quids worth en-route to us - some bling in sight.
 Tesco Vouchers. - zippy
Tesco's vouchers used to be much better as in store offers had some crazy returns, for example, buy a CD for £10 and get £10 in vouchers (worth £40 with their offer partners). These don't run anymore :-(

Using the vouchers, in the past we have had 3 holidays abroad (including the USA) for 2 adults and 2 children, laptops, Omega watches and Merlin passes.

Latest Forum Posts