Computer Related > Kodak ESP-3 Printer Not Working Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Duncan Replies: 6

Kodak ESP-3 Printer Not Working - Duncan
My printer has stopped working. There is a red light on the top display which is flashing. I have switched off, waited 30 seconds and switched on again. I have removed the print cartridges and reseated them.

In my online search, I found the error code 3515, which seems to refer to print head jamming, but the print head is free to move.

Any ideas, please?
 Kodak ESP-3 Printer Not Working - smokie
I presume it's going into this state when you turn it on, i.e. before you even send a print to it, and that you've done nothing (e.g. changed a print cartridge) immediately prior to the problem occuring?

I guess you found this page. support.en.kodak.co.uk/app/answers/detail/a_id/24896/selected/true

which suggests re-install the print cartridges trough the menu, as well as just taking them out and putting them back in.

Also says make sure your cartridges haven't been refilled - are you using Kodak cartridges?

Last edited by: smokie on Sun 22 Apr 12 at 09:10
 Kodak ESP-3 Printer Not Working - Zero
technically speaking, its knackered.
 Kodak ESP-3 Printer Not Working - CGNorwich
Since you can often buy a printer for little more than the price of a set of ink cartridges I'd get a new one. Kodak do seem to have reputation for unreliability. Canon seem to be the highest regarded.
 Kodak ESP-3 Printer Not Working - Duncan
>> I guess you found this page. support.en.kodak.co.uk/app/answers/detail/a_id/24896/selected/true
>>
>>

Yep, done that. A couple of people have suggested that it's cream crackered, I think I conur. I will now open a fund to help me buy a new printer. ;-)
 Kodak ESP-3 Printer Not Working - Robin O'Reliant
Never had any trouble with my John Bull printing set.
 Kodak ESP-3 Printer Not Working - Zero
I did, damn thing, ink everywhere, those silly little rubber blocks, grrrrrrrrrr
Latest Forum Posts