Computer Related > Sending "links" Miscellaneous
Thread Author: maltrap Replies: 3

Sending "links" - maltrap
I've just watched some very funny video's on the "Motoring Discussion" On the "Would you try this " heading. I'd like to send these to friends via hotmail but haven't got a clue how to transfer these links (highlighted in blue) to my Hotmail so that i can forward them. Can anyone explain in laymans terms how to do this ? Many Thanks.
 Sending "links" - Zero
You just go to the page with the video you want, copy the web address in the top par and paste into your hotmail email, which will turn it into a clickable link.

Last edited by: Zero on Sun 10 Feb 13 at 12:53
 Sending "links" - ....
Alternatively you can open your hotmail account (however you access it - might have to open a second tab in your browser), go to the thread and select the cancel button on your mouse - I would say right click but you'd then turn out to be left handed.

From the menu you can select "Copy the link". Go to your email, create the new email and again use the cancel button on the mouse to then Paste the link.
Last edited by: gmac on Sun 10 Feb 13 at 14:17
 Sending "links" - No FM2R
Click on the web address using the left mouse button and the whole thing should become highlighted.

(You can also click the left button at the beginning of the text and then drag the pointer to the right without releasing the button which will also highlight)

Right click on it and select "Copy" from the menu that pops up.

Go to your new email, right click where you would enter the text, select "paste".
Latest Forum Posts