Computer Related > iphone content transfer Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Meldrew Replies: 5

iphone content transfer - Meldrew
I have an 8gb iphone 4 and have just purchased a 2nd hand 16gb one. As it has a different EMI number it is not recognised by itunes store and purchased apps which I have on one phone appear to have to be bought again. I get the impression transfer of all content between the phones is not possible. I have restored the new one from a back-up of the old one but this has been patchy to say the least. Any thoughts please?
 iphone content transfer - smokie
support.apple.com/kb/ht4627
 iphone content transfer - Meldrew
Thank you Smokie. I crashed around itunes for a while and I found that I had free access to every free and paid for App that I had ever downloaded! When I downloaded my diary app (Week calc) it even had the contents in it as well which saved me a great deal of work re-creating it!
 iphone content transfer - Kevin
>When I downloaded my diary app (Week calc) it even had the contents in it as well..

Courtesy of NSA servers?

;-)

I wonder if the NSA can force Fruity to hand over fingerprint scans from the 5S?
 iphone content transfer - Focusless
>> I wonder if the NSA can force Fruity to hand over fingerprint scans from the
>> 5S?

www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/science-technology/new-iphone-can-plant-your-fingerprints-at-murder-scene-2013091179330
 iphone content transfer - Zero
I did read a case (cant find it now) where someone was convicted on the strength of DNA removed from an iPhone. (spittle from the mic area)
Latest Forum Posts