Computer Related > Motorola RAZR Flip-phone Computing Issues
Thread Author: Meldrew Replies: 11

Motorola RAZR Flip-phone - Meldrew
Good afternoon. I have this phone and no instruction book. I took it to my network shop, Vodafone, and they said they had sorted it and they haven't! It will make calls and send texts
but calls made TO it go straight to voicemail and texts don't get through at all. I have checked that there are no "Diverts" on at all - I wonder if anyone can give some ideas before I trek back to the people who already haven't fixed it!. Thanks! Motorola V3 Edge Flip=phone
Last edited by: Meldrew on Tue 18 Mar 14 at 15:53
 Motorola RAZR Flip-phone - No FM2R
Use it to call another cell phone.

On the other cell phone you will see the number calling.

Is it the number you expect?

Your voicemail also has a telephone number, but its different to the cell phone number - he said, somewhat confusingly.
 Motorola RAZR Flip-phone - CGNorwich
If you want an instruction book you can download one here.

www.phonearena.com/phones/Motorola-RAZR-V3_id893/manual
Sorted! It actually turned out to be a dodgy sim card! Thank you all for your input and the link to the manual
 Motorola RAZR Flip-phone - No FM2R
How did you work that out, may I ask?
 Motorola RAZR Flip-phone - Zero
Have to say Melders, I admire your taste. If I didn't need a multi function smart phone, the very stylish Razr flip would be my phone of choice. A design icon.
 Motorola RAZR Flip-phone - Robin O'Reliant
I've still got one stuck in a drawer somewhere, along with umpteen other phones. I do like flip phones, they can rattle round in your pocket all day long without the screen getting scratched.
Sorry for the late reply! I tried the SIM in another phone and it didn't function properly. With the RAZR I can send a text message and ask for and get a receipt. 6 years later and on the same network but with an iphone nothing. One sends a message and has no clue where it is except that it has left the phone and gone - where?
 Motorola RAZR Flip-phone - Focusless
Any help?
www.iosappsandhacks.com/iphone-sms-delivery-reports
VERY helpful - thanx I will give it a try!
 Motorola RAZR Flip-phone - Focusless
Well don't get too excited - didn't seem to work for me (non-iPhone, sending Talkmobile -> Vodafone)...
 Motorola RAZR Flip-phone - Manatee
*0# prefix works from iphone on O2 to giffgaff, tescomobile, and T-mobileand whatver my son's is on - vodafone I think.
Latest Forum Posts