Computer Related > Eurosport App Legal Questions
Thread Author: Robin O'Reliant Replies: 3

Eurosport App - Robin O'Reliant
Anyone using this on a PC?

It seems good value at £3.99 a month compared to a Sky sub and has the full season of World Superbikes plus most of the top cycle races and plenty of motor events. I'm assuming you get unlimited access to all programs on the channel?
 Eurosport App - steveincornwall
Been using it for nearly a year, mainly for the cycling but the car stuff is a bonus. Excellent service and yes you get two channels all the time and sometimes more, alternate tables at snooker or courts at tennis etc. Lots of videos to watch of past events too.
We watch it mainly on internet connected TV (Panasonic Viera) but seems good when I've tried it on Ipad and Win' PC. We have fairly fast b/band (20Mb) and hardly ever see buffering but I would hesitate to recommend it to anyone on a slow connection.
 Eurosport App - Robin O'Reliant
Thanks for that, Steve.

My broadband is not that fast but I've just tried the F1 and the snooker on iplayer and they play nice and smoothly so I'll go for it.
 Eurosport App - No FM2R
Its actually not the speed of your connection, its the potential for contention.

Since about 7:00pm is considered the worst (beginning of the soaps, key relaxation time) then you should try it at that time. If its OK then, you are probably OK always.
Last edited by: No FM2R on Sun 20 Apr 14 at 19:52
Latest Forum Posts