Computer Related > How often you change wallpapers? Computing Issues
Thread Author: movilogo Replies: 11

How often you change wallpapers? - movilogo
I have just realized that I did not change wallpapers in my computers or tablets for at least last one year if not more.

How often you change wallpapers? - Slidingpillar
I generally set the wallpaper when I first set the computer up, and never again. Got better things to do!
Last edited by: Slidingpillar on Mon 26 May 14 at 19:22
 How often you change wallpapers? - smokie
Just use the Windows default... never change it
 How often you change wallpapers? - sooty123
I had to check what mine was, that's how much notice I take of it.
 How often you change wallpapers? - Dulwich Estate
I always use my own "best" photo and only change it when I take a better "best" one.

It only happens about once a year. The hall wallpaper though has been up for 10 years now - that really does need changing.
 How often you change wallpapers? - Dog
No wallpaper, just emulsion.
 How often you change wallpapers? - No FM2R
The wallpaper is always whatever it comes with and never gets changed. Seemingly the one I'm using at the moment came without wallpaper and just has a blue background.
 How often you change wallpapers? - Bromptonaut
I like to use a nice landscape photograph, though maybe with an aircraft or bike as foreground.

Bit miffed when work standardised on one of the department's iconic buildings and stopped us choosing our own.
 How often you change wallpapers? - ToMoCo
I thought I had the plain Blue windows background, just checked - It's a sort of pastel affair with an Acer logo. heh....only been using it for about 9 years!
 How often you change wallpapers? - Dog
But seriously ... I do change my wallpaper fairly often and, the one I've got at the moment on my desktop is a nice Autumnal red background with yellow and golden leaves which I quite like so it'll be staying put for now.

Win 7
Last edited by: Arjades on Mon 26 May 14 at 21:54
 How often you change wallpapers? - Robin O'Reliant
I used to, but the default wallpaper has done me for a good few years now. The built in Windows ones are naff and downloading any from the net bring a load of crap with them.
 How often you change wallpapers? - commerdriver
Have changed it at least monthly for the last few years, my own recent favourite photos, mainly steam train based until January, since then changed more or less weekly for latest pic of grandson.
Wallpaper on tablet & phone also changed regularly in similar style.
Latest Forum Posts