Computer Related > Moving Photos Computing Issues
Thread Author: Duncan Replies: 6

Moving Photos - Duncan
I have received a number of emails containing photos, some of which I would like to save in the 'Photos' icon on my iPhone.

I have saved the selected ones on my PC and they are now in the 'Downloads' section, but show as e.g. IMG_1234.jpg. How do I show them as photos, rather than a file name on my PC?

If they are on my iPhone as emails, can I extract the photos and keep them as photos on my phone?

If the foregoing didn't make it obvious, regular posters with good memories will know that I am computerly incompetent and illiterate. So please make any advice s l o w and gentle, please, please.

Moving Photos - Pat
I think 'moving photos' are called video's Duncan!

Pat
 Moving Photos - Zero
>> I think 'moving photos' are called video's Duncan!
>>
>> Pat

Wow - pat is alive. It either means a: she has cured her seizing up desktop, or b: found out how to turn on her pad.
 Moving Photos - Crankcase
On the phone, touch and hold your finger on the photo. After a few moments you get a popup showing things you can do, one of which is "save image". That puts it into your camera roll.

At that point you can view it (or add it to a specific album if you prefer) in the "photos" app.
 Moving Photos - John Boy
The answer to the question in your 2nd paragraph, Duncan, is to open (doubleclick) the Downloads folder.

Then, from the menu, select View/Large icons (or whichever size you prefer). That will change the photos from filenames to thumbnail sized pictures.

That's how it works in Windows7.
 Moving Photos - Duncan
>> On the phone, touch and hold your finger on the photo. .......
>>

Thank you Crankcase. Even I could understand that - and it worked.

Go to the top of the class.
 Moving Photos - Crankcase
Never been top of anything, me. And play fair, John Boy's suggestion was a good one too :)
Latest Forum Posts