Computer Related > IE11 on Windows phone - works with C4P? Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Manatee Replies: 3

IE11 on Windows phone - works with C4P? - Manatee
Anybody using windows phone apart from me?

The links in posts on this site no longer work - I just end up on www.car4play/forum

Seems to work fine on all other sites, and on C4P as long as I don't want to follow any links.

It would be helpful to know if I have a unique problem (apart from being a lone WP user that is).

IE11 on Windows phone - works with C4P? - VxFan
>> The links in posts on this site no longer work - I just end up on www.car4play/forum

This happened to me the other day, then corrected itself again, so didn't think anything more of it.

I'll pass it to SK for checking.
 IE11 on Windows phone - works with C4P? - nice but dim
Manatee - I'm having the same problem with my Lumia 930. I assumed it was a popup blocker on the phone. I just started copying the link and pasting remembering to delete the redirect part.
Last edited by: nice but dim on Fri 17 Jul 15 at 06:11
 IE11 on Windows phone - works with C4P? - Manatee
Thanks both. I've been trying to 'fix' it with soft resets, changing settings etc but no result. The app seems to be part of WP8.1 so it isn't possible to delete/reinstall.

Tim - UC Browser works OK on C4P, but unfortunately it isn't very good on some other sites I use - slow and jerky. None of the other browsers I have tried has been up to much. So for now C4P has its own browser on my phone (Nokia 1020).
Latest Forum Posts