Computer Related > I phone restore Miscellaneous
Thread Author: MD Replies: 9

I phone restore - MD
HELP: I've moved the missus from EE to GiffGaff. Fairly seamless transaction. She has a new iPhone 5s. Following so far? When setting up the phone we didn't take the opportunity to back up from I cloud, don't ask. Can it now be done and if so how please?
 I phone restore - VxFan
Presumably the phone has never been connected to iTunes on a PC?
 I phone restore - Zero
you should still be able to back the old phone up to the cloud over the wifi, even with no working sim.
 I phone restore - rtj70
>> we didn't take the opportunity to back up from I cloud

Do you actually mean restore from iCloud? i.e. restore the content of the old iPhone on the new one.
 I phone restore - MD
Yes although I think it's now sorted, but thank you anyway. Give me bricks and More Tar. keep yer Tech'. :-0)
 I phone restore - Zero
>> Give me bricks and
>> More Tar.

Pfffttt . I have just replaced and re-located a toilet and Sink unit, relocated a bath with all the required water and waste plumbing, replaced two joists, floor boards, currently doing 7 square mtrs of tiling (350 tiles) AND I can do Tech!
 I phone restore - MD
I've Got Two mad dogs. You've only got one. Nah!
 What, no camera! - MD
Zeddo. The saga continues. I've moved from EE (nothing nowhere!) to GiffGaff. 4 to 4s as well. All fairly seamless, but on the 4s I am missing the camera and/or icon. I've turned the thing orf and on, but to no avail. Any ideas please?
 What, no camera! - MD
SORTED. Setting, General, restrictions. Now I do do tech😆
 What, no camera! - Zero
>> SORTED. Setting, General, restrictions. Now I do do tech😆

Took you 12 minutes to get there tho.
Latest Forum Posts