Computer Related > Giffgaff (Not so simple) Miscellaneous
Thread Author: MD Replies: 2

Giffgaff (Not so simple) - MD
1. To you folk on GG. I have waded through the GG community forums to find out the following: Does just having an auto renewing Goodybag (£10.00) qualify one for free GG to GG calls? There are varying opinions, some saying that you need the additional 'balance' to be added to every three months to qualify.

2. If one doesn't have the additional balance showing credit where/how does one get charged for non inclusive minutes or texts?
 Giffgaff (Not so simple) - Stuartli
I have an auto recurring £10 Goodybag and a balance of just under £11; this is also on auto top up. I get monthly messages saying that to qualify for free GG to GG calls etc I have to top up the balance within the next three months.

However, the balance has been the same for quite some time and only the three months ahead date is updated on a monthly basis.

I've always assumed that if the balance dipped below £10, then the top up would be required.....
 Giffgaff (Not so simple) - Duncan
1. Yes, I understand so. I have an auto recurring Goodybag. The app on my phone says at the bottom of the screen"Free giffgaff to giffgaff calls expire on 30 Jan 2016". That date moves forward each time I do a renewal.

2. AIUI, unless you keep a balance, then off tariff calls etc, will not go through.
Latest Forum Posts