Computer Related > How Do I Print a Screen? Computing Issues
Thread Author: Duncan Replies: 9

How Do I Print a Screen? - Duncan
How do I print off a screen page? I have tried following the instructions, but when in Paint, I can't switch to Clipboard.

I would like to print page 34 of the RFU Annual Report. Copy and Paste doesn't work. Any ideas, please?

www.englandrugbyfiles.com/1tANoM2HuB-rfu1871/
 How Do I Print a Screen? - Bobby
I have just did it - the usual Ctrl / Print Screen, Open paint, press paste and there you go?
Well, partially successful.

This time I did - Windows logo + Prt Scr, This PC, Pictures, Screenshots, Print.

The print is very small. Why does an organisation like the RFU feel that they have to present documents in this trendy fashion?
 How Do I Print a Screen? - smokie
If you have Windows 7 or higher then you should have the snipping tool in Accessories. This enable you to print as much or as little of the screen as you want.

alt Print Screen gives a slightly different output to Ctrl/Print Screen, especially if you have multiple monitors.

What kind of document is it? Are you not able to right click and save it, as PDF or Word or something? Or highlight the text you want and drop it into a Word doc which you can then manipulate?

>> What kind of document is it? Are you not able to right click and save
>> it, as PDF or Word or something? Or highlight the text you want and drop
>> it into a Word doc which you can then manipulate?

No, I don't seem to be able to do any of those things.

There is a link to the document in my original post. Why the RFU have done it in this style is beyond me.

If you could demonstrate for me, I would be incredibly grateful.
 How Do I Print a Screen? - Focusless
>> Why the RFU have done it in this style is beyond me.

You get a lovely rustling noise when you turn the page :)
 How Do I Print a Screen? - Focusless
BTW I see the 2014 report *is* a PDF:
www.englandrugby.com/about-the-rfu/annual-reports/

Perhaps send some feedback (although looks like it will have to be via facebook or twitter)?
>> BTW I see the 2014 report *is* a PDF:
>> www.englandrugby.com/about-the-rfu/annual-reports/
>>
>> Perhaps send some feedback (although looks like it will have to be via facebook or
>> twitter)?
>>

I have printed off the appropriate page (48) from the 2014 report and I will write in the 2015 figures in the column headed 'Notes'.
 How Do I Print a Screen? - tyrednemotional
Page saved as a small JPEG (73kb) downloadable from here (safe link) for next 2 days which should just about be fit to print.

www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=gf0712da36ca820af99975564774801f4e27cb01ac

Created using Win 7 snipping tool.
Last edited by: tyrednemotional on Wed 2 Dec 15 at 12:41
Thank you very much.
Latest Forum Posts