Computer Related > This site... Car Deals
Thread Author: No FM2R Replies: 11

This site... - No FM2R
Anybody else got an issue with this site seemingly not completely loading and leaving the little spinny circle thing up there ↑ ?

This site... - sooty123
Yes I've had to reload this page a couple of times. Just a blank page on my phone.
 This site... - Bromptonaut
Yup.

Usually only on restart of PC and/or browser (Chrome).
 This site... - Manatee
I notice it frequently although it isn't doing it just now. I put it down to downloading or trying to download adverts.
 This site... - No FM2R
To be honest it usually only irritating, but today it keeps causing the log in process to freeze when I want to reply to something. Maybe its a conspiracy!

I know its not worth changing now, but this software *really* has had its day.
Last edited by: No FM2R on Fri 1 Jul 16 at 17:54
 This site... - Roger.
Another quirk - when viewing posts (on my phone) in a thread, after expanding the page, some post text is huge and the next post can be miniscule.
 This site... - sooty123
Happens to me on my phone, i guess the forum isn't really set up for phones.
 This site... - VxFan
>> Another quirk - when viewing posts (on my phone) in a thread....

Works fine on my iPhone. Must be an Android glitch.
 This site... - rtj70
More specifically it might be because of a cheap Android device. The site works fine on my Samsung Android phone.
Last edited by: rtj70 on Sun 3 Jul 16 at 19:22
 This site... - sooty123
That's what I use quite often, no problems with any other sites. Its just this one.
 This site... - rtj70
Which browser? I use Chrome and not the one provided by Samsung.
 This site... - smokie
Yes I'm getting it too - spinny thing up in the tab, which is normally the c4p icon (Chrome). If I hit the cross then reload it to load fully.

Even when it is spinning it all seems to have loaded correctly.

It's happening on some other specific sites too. Something must have changed and I'm not sure what. I'm wondering whether it's Ghostery or something like that which is causing it.
Latest Forum Posts