Computer Related > I'm a twit... Computing Issues
Thread Author: Slidingpillar Replies: 3

I'm a twit... - Slidingpillar
Or at least Microsoft thinks I am. Laptop did the usual update thing, and of course, the days of telling you in plain English what you are getting are long gone with Windows. Ruddy thing downloaded 'Twitter' software, MS calls it an 'app' cos apps are sexy, apparently... Spotted and deleted.

Got a feeling they did similar with Skype a while back.
 I'm a twit... - Stuartli
Try going to Settings>Update and Security>Windows Update. You can get information on any updates from Learn More.

Otherwise install one of the many "sort out Windows10 Privacy" utilities from Majorgeeks.com or software companies such as:

www.oo-software.com/en/shutup10
 I'm a twit... - Slidingpillar
Try going to Settings>Update and Security>Windows Update. You can get information on any updates from Learn More.

I often do, but the information is no where near as easy as it was in Vista. Most of the privacy is proffered in the initial setting of Window 10, apart from one issue where to me at least, it makes sense to report, you do a custom install and just select 'no' for all bar one of the reporting questions.
 I'm a twit... - VxFan
If you can wade through all the dross on Twitter, it can be very handy.

Used it previously at Bournemouth air show to find out what was going on and when. Saved buying a broacher or guessing. Used it for loads of other similar events too.
Latest Forum Posts