Computer Related > graphics driver prob Computing Issues
Thread Author: devonite Replies: 6

graphics driver prob - devonite
I'm sure I once knew how to fix this but my memory must be failing! - Last night both my Win 10 computers did large updates, the 64 bit one is totally fine, but the 32bit one once again had the Wifi drivers knocked out and also the graphic card drivers. re-installed the Wifi no problem, and the graphics card adapter drivers. Although device manager shows the graphics adapter to be installed Windows display refuses to see them, and will only let me have the windows basic drivers, - anyone any idea's please?
 graphics driver prob - Zero
You need to go to the graphics card makers web site, it will be intel, radeon(amd) or geforce(nvidea) and download and apply the drivers from their install tool.
 graphics driver prob - No FM2R
That.

But if it remains stuck then remove and reinstall the device and drivers.
Thats where I got the new drivers from Z,(amd radeon) and they installed fine, the tool saw the card straight away and all went smoothly! - looks like me have to try Marks suggestion and actually pull the card an start from scratch! - bah!
 graphics driver prob - Zero
remove the existing device drivers using device manager, then install the radeon drivers you have downloaded. Dont reboot between the two actions, windows will fix itself (wrongly) during boot.
Thanks - I'll try that now!
Cheers Z , that seems to have sorted it! rightly or wrongly! ;-)
Latest Forum Posts