Computer Related > You Tube/MP3...again. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Ted Replies: 7

You Tube/MP3...again. - Ted

I downloaded 16 tracks from YouTube last night, intending to burn a CD today.
I've done this many times using Nero.

Al the tracks are there, in My Music. They play ok.
But, when I try to add to the burn list in Nero, I bring up MyMusic and there's nothing there.

I've put them all on my memory stick, and they play ok from that.
I just can't get them on to the Nero list, or the WMP list.....to burn.

Any ideas ?

Ted
 You Tube/MP3...again. - Bellboy
i always export as a wav and never had a problem,have you done something different
 You Tube/MP3...again. - PeteW
I use this:

www.vidtomp3.com/

I'm using Freemake Video Downloader....that gets the downloads into MyMusic.
The one I used before was YouTube to MP3 recorder but that just doesn't want to download stuff any more, although it has been very simple and efficient in the past.

I tried to download your link EP. I got to ' please wait while the download is started ' , or some such message.
I waited, went and had my dinner, watched telly and it was showing the same message over 2 hours later.

Can't win 'em all !

Ted
 You Tube/MP3...again. - Dave_
>> The one I used before was YouTube to MP3 recorder but that just doesn't want to download stuff any more

Have you updated it lately? I find YouTube keeps changing its encryption or some such security setting, which makes the mp3 converter "see" the files as having a length of 0 min 00 sec. The software authors normally come up with a fix the same day, current version is 3.9.29.

www.dvdvideosoft.com/products/dvd/Free-YouTube-to-MP3-Converter.htm

I was thinking that might be the case, David.. I was going to delete the current version and re-load...I'll try your link, thanx

Ted

That seems to have worked, although it declined to download about 10 of the 24 tracks.
I guess that's down to the track though.

I've burnet the rest onto a CD and it's having a test play at the moment.

Thanks, Dave.

Ted
 You Tube/MP3...again. - Dave_
And already it's been updated... now version 3.9.30 .
Latest Forum Posts