Computer Related > Epson T0611 cartridge from justinkandpaper.com Miscellaneous
Thread Author: L'escargot Replies: 11

Epson T0611 cartridge from justinkandpaper.com - L'escargot
I've just received an Epson T0611 cartridge from justinkandpaper.com ( www.justinkandpaper.com/ ) and I'm a bit suspicious that (regardless of what their website says) it might not be genuine. It came, as I expected, removed from the normal "Teddybear" box to facilitate delivery through a letter box. However, the vacuum-packed clear plastic wrapper had no writing on it whatsoever and that set alarm bells ringing ~ I'm used to seeing brown written instructions in English, French, and Japanese.

Have you ever bought ink cartridges from this company and were you satisfied that they were genuine?
Last edited by: VxFan on Sat 12 Mar 11 at 16:56
 Epson T0611 cartridge from justinkandpaper.com - Clk Sec
Your link does not appear to work, L'escargot.

it was the closed bracket right a tthe end of the link - now sorted. Vx
Last edited by: VxFan on Sat 12 Mar 11 at 16:57
 Epson T0611 cartridge from justinkandpaper.com - Zero
Correct link

www.justinkandpaper.com
 Epson T0611 cartridge from justinkandpaper.com - Focusless
>> (regardless of what their website says)

You mean the "Packaging may vary from time to time this is normal"?

I would drop them an email mentioning your concerns and see what they say. I haven't bought from them - I just ordered my first ever Epson cartridge yesterday, but used 7dayshop, who charge the same for the cartridge I ordered but appear to be 50p cheaper for yours. I'll let you know whether it looks ok.
 Epson T0611 cartridge from justinkandpaper.com - L'escargot
>> >> (regardless of what their website says)
>>
>> You mean the "Packaging may vary from time to time this is normal"?

No. I was referring to their claim "Epson Original T0611 .............. ".
 Epson T0611 cartridge from justinkandpaper.com - Stuartli
Just for information, I've always used compatible cartridges for my Epson R300 for the past five years, bought from DiskDepot.

It's always under a fiver for all six cartridges and I buy several packs at a time to make the most of the delivery charge. See:

www.diskdepot.co.uk/acatalog/epson-compatible-ink-rx200-set-of-six-projet.htm

I also, as I've mentioned before, never switch the Epson off as it saves the ink wasting cleaning routine each time you switch it on.

This video will prove of interest to Epson owners:

xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/22064845/706343906/name/Printer_Ink_Secret.wmv
 Epson T0611 cartridge from justinkandpaper.com - Mike Hannon
>>I also, as I've mentioned before, never switch the Epson off as it saves the ink wasting cleaning routine each time you switch it on.<<

Unfortunately, electrics in rural France are like the Third World - frequent flickers and complete cuts from seconds to hours, so I have given up paying an arm and a leg for genuine cartridges for my HP all-in-one printer - the worst buy I have ever made. It used so much ink every time it carries out a cleaning process after a power flicker that there was never a complete set of working cartridges in it at once. And in France they are 50 euros a set!
I've reverted to my ancient Epson 760, which uses cartridges that go on and on and on - and cost an euro or two apiece.
>> >> >> (regardless of what their website says)
>> >>
>> >> You mean the "Packaging may vary from time to time this is normal"?
>>
>> No. I was referring to their claim "Epson Original T0611 .............. ".

Does the packaging statement reassure you?
 Epson T0611 cartridge from justinkandpaper.com - Zero
The packaging is of no consequence, they could be sourcing them in bulk, not retail.

Its the actual cartridge that counts, does it feel, look and act like a real one.

>> I just ordered my first ever Epson cartridge yesterday, but
>> used 7dayshop, who charge the same for the cartridge I ordered but appear to be
>> 50p cheaper for yours. I'll let you know whether it looks ok.

Vacuum packed clear plastic bag with no writing on at all (label on cartridge).

Also came with a 7dayshop LED keyring torch. Result :)
 Epson T0611 cartridge from justinkandpaper.com - Stuartli
7DayShop.com is one of the best and most competitively priced retail websites around.
 Epson T0611 cartridge from justinkandpaper.com - ....
Also look at ModernApe. They are listed on Amazon.
I have just ordered 2 lots of T0715 for our Epson which were much cheaper than anywhere else I could find.
Fortunately here in Germany the power supply is pretty reliable so leaving the printer switched on is an ink saving option. Last lot of cartridges have lasted over five months. Previously, I was going through a pack a month.
Last edited by: gmac on Sat 26 Mar 11 at 17:07
Latest Forum Posts