Non-motoring > Bargains Thread - Volume 11   [Read only]
Thread Author: VxFan Replies: 98

Bargains Thread - Volume 11 - VxFan

***** This thread is now closed, please CLICK HERE to go to Volume 12 *****

More lovely bargains !

Post links in here of any offers/bargains that you come across. Need not be motoring but motoring related is of course welcome.

Previous volumes are below
Volume 1
Volume 2
Volume 3
Volume 4
Volume 5
Volume 6
Volume 7
Volume 8
Volume 9
Volume 10

PLEASE NOTE:-

To try and maintain some kind of logical order of discussion, if you start a new subject then reply to this post and remember to change the default subject header.

Last edited by: VxFan on Fri 26 Apr 13 at 12:51

Iphone 5 deal - BobbyG
Not sure if you would call this a bargain but my colleague has just got a new iphone 5 from Phones 4 U

O2, £31pm, unlimited calls, unlimited text, 1GB data and handset is advertised at £99 but she got it for £69.

Thats a lot cheaper than O2 themselves would do the deal for!

Iphone 5 deal - Focusless
£70 cashback from Topcashback at the moment for Phones4u new mobile contracts ('ends in 2 days'):
www.topcashback.co.uk/phones4u/

Iphone 5 deal - Manatee
That's good. My 4S taken out in May is £36 for that, and they've just given notice of increase to £37.15 IIRC. I didn't really expect that on a 24m contract but the agreement of course gives them the right to do it.

Iphone 5 deal - mikeyb
I've used these guys before www.mobiles.co.uk and I think they are part of car phone warehouse.

They are doing iPhone 5 free on a £33 contract.

Also worth remembering that if you go through www.quidco.com you might get a few quid back

Iphone 5 deal - Focusless
That's 500MB data, 600 mins, unlimited texts:
www.mobiles.co.uk/apple-iphone-5-16gb-black.html

£27 from Topcashback for new contract, £50 for upgrade.

Sky existing Customers - mikeyb
May be of use to some on here

A colleague at work left sky, and was offered 75% to "come back"

As an existing customer I rang and said my loyalty should be rewarded! best they could do was 20% off so I gave notice and ended my contract.

It finished 3 weeks ago, and upon a quick browse on the net I noticed that the 75% deal is being offered again, so rang the "welcome back" team, and now have 75% off sky world for 12 months plus the nice chap sorted me out with a new FOC HD box.

Couldn't see that you could get a deal on line, only by phone and the welcome back teams number is 08442 411 194.

The 75% off had no contractual tie in either, but I had to agree to a 12 month contract to get the HD box for free

Wex - Nikon P7100 - Haywain
About 7 weeks ago I bought a Nikon P7100 from Wex; the deal cost £319 and included a free case and spare battery. - which I thought a pretty good offer.

After another 4 days, the same package dropped to £299 and 4 weeks later, it was £279.

I see now that the camera with the case (no spare battery) is £229.

Although I've only had the camera for a short while, my first impressions are very good - and all the reviews are excellent. I'd recommend one to anyone looking for a versatile, comprehensive camera for times when they don't want to lug a DSLR around. The only downside is that they are too big to slip into your shirt pocket.

Wex - Nikon P7100 - lancara
These seem to be desperate times for the camera manufacturers. Just be thankful you didn't buy a Nikon D600 full-frame at the launch price in September - £1955 - now available 3 months later at £1439 (or £1199 for a "grey" import)
Last edited by: lancara on Tue 25 Dec 12 at 06:31

Free Beer - legacylad
First pint free in my local(s) tomorrow lunch.
Best to stay for a second before moving on.

Free Beer - Manatee
I'm hoping that's the case at mine now it's £3.80 a pint. I need to move north, and quick.

Free Beer - Duncan
>> I'm hoping that's the case at mine now it's £3.80 a pint. I need to
>> move north, and quick.
>>

Or into your nearest Wetherspoons!

cheap oil at Halfords, fill yer boots (or sump) - spamcan61
As described in this thread:-

www.car4play.com/forum/post/index.htm?f=1&t=12885

Halfords have some decent spec. fully/semi synth Halfords/Comma oils, 4L for 10 squids. Loads left in Xchurch branch.

Blackburn & James California Shiraz - Clk Sec
I mentioned this excellent wine a while ago. Well, Waitrose have it on offer again at £6.65 instead of the normal £9.99 and a further 5% off for 6 bottles or more, as usual.

It's very nice indeed.

Karcher at eurocarparts - Alanovich
Karcher K2.129 Pressure Washer with T50 Patio Cleaner, £87.90 reduced from £149 at eurocarparts.

Will the patio cleaner thing work on brick driveways? Or will it blast the sand out from underneath and destabilise it? Mine's got loads of moss on it.

Karcher at eurocarparts - Manatee
Seems to be a good year for moss. Even the gateposts have gone green this year.

Karcher at eurocarparts - madf
A strong solution of bleach in water kills moss.. Cheaper than a Karcher

Free Sample - MER Ultimate Shine Polish - VxFan
Got the following email today

As one of our highly valued customers, we’re offering you the opportunity to try the improved MER Ultimate Shine Polish first, before it’s even available in Halfords (online/in store) from 21st January. All you need to do is e-mail enquiries@merproducts.com with your full name and address to promptly receive your exclusive free trial sample sachet.

Last edited by: VxFan on Fri 11 Jan 13 at 00:16

Free Sample - MER Ultimate Shine Polish - Zero
you remember the last free offer you put us into? we are all still waiting for that one too.
 Free Sample - MER Ultimate Shine Polish - Clk Sec
You didn't get your freebie tyre depth gauge, then? He who hesitates, etc...

Free Sample - MER Ultimate Shine Polish - Zero
you got yours?

Annoyed of Surrey.
>> you remember the last free offer you put us into? we are all still waiting for that one too.

MER delivered their last free product:-

www.car4play.com/forum/post/index.htm?v=e&t=4461&m=126513

As Clk Sec says, perhaps you're thinking of the tyre pressure gauge from Bridgestone that never arrived?

www.car4play.com/forum/post/index.htm?t=3568&m=81256&v=e

www.car4play.com/forum/post/index.htm?t=4461&m=96944&v=e
Last edited by: VxFan on Fri 11 Jan 13 at 10:12

Or are you referring to the free beer offer?

I managed to get 16 cans of Grolsch out of Journt ;)

>> you remember the last free offer you put us into? we are all still waiting for that one too.

Mine arrived yesterday, along with a 10% off MER products at Halfords

Probably enough to do the bonnet and roof if used sparingly. Could be wrong though, it might go further.

Free Sample - MER Ultimate Shine Polish - Clk Sec
>> Probably enough to do the bonnet and roof if used sparingly. Could be wrong though,
>> it might go further.
>>

Adequate for a Vectra sized car, if it's the same size sample as the last one you tipped us off about.

It is, and you've just reminded me that I haven't used it yet.

Free Sample - MER Ultimate Shine Polish - madf
>> >> you remember the last free offer you put us into? we are all still
>> waiting for that one too.
>>
>> Mine arrived yesterday, along with a 10% off MER products at Halfords
>>
>> Probably enough to do the bonnet and roof if used sparingly. Could be wrong though,
>> it might go further.
>>

+1

ALDI - Workzone stuff - Ted
Aldi have Workzone stuff from today. Went this morning and invested a penny under a tenner on a new work jumper......dark blue military style with small pocket in sleeve.

Wearing it now....seems good quality for the price.

Ted

(Nothing to do with car polish, so changed title and moved to correct place in thread)
Last edited by: VxFan on Fri 11 Jan 13 at 16:47

ALDI - Workzone stuff - madf
Aldi's Wotkwear trousers for £8.99 are superb. Far better than jeans for rough work and lots of very useful pockets. They last very well. I buy a pair a year and reckon they last 4 years before falling apart from wear and washing...

When unstained and new they are just cargo trousers from a distance.. Mine are all stained....
Last edited by: VxFan on Fri 11 Jan 13 at 16:48

Haynes combustion engine - Argos £9.99 - smokie
www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9245770.htm

and YouTube of it

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct-gpTA_pjA&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by: smokie on Fri 11 Jan 13 at 16:24

Vacuun cleaner hose / tiny brush and nozzle. - henry k
www.clasohlson.com/uk/Flexi-Clean-Universal-Vacuum-Nozzle/Pr343428000#moreinfo

Reaches the parts other dont reach like down the sides of car seats.
The little brush just pulls off of the narrow nozzle ( not referred to in the advert).

Maybe not a bargain but just what I have been looking for.

Wedding Anniversary gift - Alanovich
Here's a bargain gift if you've got an anniversary, or perhaps birthday coming up. Maybe would do for Valentine's also:

www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_uk/hs.xsl/index_37822.htm

What makes me smile is that they don't come in sizes over 7, so not much use as a gift for your boyfriend, I'm afraid.
 Wedding Anniversary gift - Zero
Its a same they don't match the ironing board cover.

Bought a new mattress - bathtub tom
We decided it was time, so went hunting. What a nightmare. I wasn't prepared to spend £1200 - £1500, so ended up at the cheaper end of the market.

The shops all had 'Silentnight made exclusively for us'. It's impossible to compare one with another at different shops and I didn't believe Silentnight made so many different models, so I went digging.

The mattress we liked most was available locally for £490 delivered (reduced from £1200 allegedly). A bit of googling and one 'phone call confirmed my suspicion that the mattress was a generic Silentnight under a different name.

£230 delivered!

Bought a new mattress - rtj70
Our bed was uncomfortable and needed replacing - well mattress needed replacing. It had always been too firm for us.

We looked a lot and prices for anything remotely comfortable was very high and still a risk it was no good to sleep on.... Plus a new bed frame possibly. So we took a risk two Christmases ago to get a decent memory foam mattress topper for £100 (about 1.5 inches deep).... wow what a difference.

Today we both sleep well, it's still comfy and the rest of the bed is the same uncomfy one we wanted to replace ;-) Result.
Last edited by: rtj70 on Wed 16 Jan 13 at 18:23

Bought a new mattress - Falkirk Bairn
Makro and Costco do ranges intheboot 150 to 300 range....bought a few silentnights - all excellent.

The bed shops of all colours are rip-off merchants!!!

Bought a new mattress - mikeyb
Massive margin on beds. An ex colleague left to work at a bed manufacturer who sell to department stores as own brand and also in their own name.

Reckons a mid range divan bed cost 200 quid which would be knocked out at 1K upwards.

Never understood people paying 3K for a bed, but I guess someone needs to keep Dreams afloat (well, for now anyway)

Bought a new mattress - CGNorwich
The price of mattresses, like most bulky items is largely dictated by the fixed costs of transport and storage. It therefore follow that the price of a very cheap bed will mainly consist of these elements, the actual mattress costing extremely little to manufacture. As you go up the price scale you are actually getting better value for money.

Bought a new mattress - Alanovich
I've been on IKEA mattresses (with extra topper) for over 10 years now. Never had anything so comfortable. Amazing value too.

I've slept on memory foam, it makes me sweat. I noticed at least one manufacturer was advertising memory foam with 'wicking technology' to take away the moisture. I'd rather not sweat.

Bought a new mattress - Zero
We have a memory foam, its warm for sure, but not sweaty. The comfort is amazing.,

Bought a new mattress - Old Navy
Ours is a Silentnight sprung mattress with a built in memory foam top. Firm but very comfortable. Bought online and delivered next day. OK its my fault the High street retailers are going bust, but it was cheaper, and a super king size would not fit in a Ceed estate.

Bought a new mattress - Ted

Mine is a Craftmatic inherited from MiL. Useful when I had my last bad cold to be able to kip semi-sitting up.

Stick it in ' tremble ' mode and it gives you a reet good frottering !

Ted

>> reet good frottering

I've just googled that.

Where do you find the willing strangers?

;>)

Bought a new mattress - Ted

>> Where do you find the willing strangers?
>>
>> ;>)
>> They queue up at the front door, Tubs. All clutching their suction cups.

Ted

Free Tea Coffee and Newspapers (cont.) - Focusless
www.car4play.com/forum/post/index.htm?t=12346&m=282608&v=e

Thanks mikeyb - had my first free coffee yesterday morning; I can pick one up on the way into the office, very handy. Cheers!

Free Tea Coffee and Newspapers (cont.) - henry k
>>I can pick one up on the way into the office
or at the following locations.
www.waitrose.com/home/mywaitrose/free_tea_or_coffee.html

Free Tea Coffee and Newspapers (cont.) - Focusless
They didn't have any regular size cups yesterday morning so I was forced to take a large one, with a double shot (still free). Made my day :)

Free Tea Coffee and Newspapers (cont.) - mikeyb
>> www.car4play.com/forum/post/index.htm?t=12346&m=282608&v=e
>>
>> Thanks mikeyb - had my first free coffee yesterday morning; I can pick one up
>> on the way into the office, very handy. Cheers!
>>

Your welcome!

Also worth remembering to make sure your significant other has one - we have one each, so both get a free coffee.

They also offer baby-chino's which are basically an espresso cup of steamed milk with a dusting of cocoa for 50p - the kids feel all grown up getting their own hot drink, and they get the little shortbread biscuit with it

Ricoh laser printer with toner - £20 - Focusless
Don't know what a typical price for a mono laser printer is, but I had no idea they were this cheap:
www.ebuyer.com/386208-ricoh-sp100-laser-printer-ricohsp100
Last edited by: Focusless on Thu 24 Jan 13 at 09:54

Ricoh laser printer with toner - £20 - rtj70
It will be built to a price that's for sure. But like most technology prices do plummet. There was a time when colour laser printers were exceedingly expensive and slow - now fairly cheap. So a simpler mono one... Although £20 is cheap! But you can get faster inkjet printers than that Ricoh one. And 50 sheets of paper capacity isn't enough to print the document I am currently reviewing.
Last edited by: rtj70 on Thu 24 Jan 13 at 11:03

Ricoh laser printer with toner - £20 - Zero
As long as that has a proper full toner cartridge, its a complete bargain.

Ricoh laser printer with toner - £20 - Crankcase
Looks like buying another toner from that site (page yield 1200) is about £43, whilst a "high yield Epson black ink cartridge" for an inkjet is about £11 for 380 pages, so broadly similar. The yields, of course are manufacturer quoted and who knows how accurate they are in either case.

But a quick look on other toner cartridge sites don't seem to mention that model, so it might be slightly tricky to replace?

Ricoh laser printer with toner - £20 - madf
New laser printers usually come with 1/4 to 1/2 size toner cartridges to save money..

At least the ones I have bought did.

Ricoh laser printer with toner - £20 - DP
It will be a "starter cartridge" with limited yield.

But for £20....

Ricoh laser printer with toner - £20 - madf
For £20 it's fine: just buy 4 as they will be cheaper than a new cartridge:-)

Ricoh laser printer with toner - £20 - Falkirk Bairn
Printers have followed the path of Polaroid Cameras and their instant photos.

The price of the camera or printer is the deposit. The instalments towards the printer are included in the ink cartridges/toner cartridges.

Funnily enough when I was having a haircut today, the barber asked if I knew a way to avoid spending £20/£30 + every few months. The only solution I could think of would be dot matrix printers of which I have 2 x, at least, in the loft......however, they are parallel printers and parallel printer ports went the same way as 2nd screen outputs - I know you can add them to desktops but most people now buy laptops!

LIDL marmalade. - Roger.
With the price of Seville Oranges running at £1.99 a kilo plus the cost of lemons, sugar and electricity used in cooking, this year we have decided not to make our usual year's supply of home made marmalade. Lemons are horribly expensive in GB!
So - a trip to LIDL and the purchase of 8 X 1lb pots of their excellent marmalade at only 51p per pot - it's on offer at present - was made. 8 pots won't last the year, but it's a start.
LIDL's jams are excellent, too for about +- 85p a pot.
Worth the trip to Sheffield.
As an antidote to being cheapskates in our normal food buying, today's highlight (!) was a trip to our excellent local butcher to stock up on meat. It really is worth paying the extra for quality meats.

LIDL marmalade. - Crankcase
Did you not pick up some burgers whilst you were there, or didn't you fancy my Lidl pony?

LIDL marmalade. - Roger.
>> Did you not pick up some burgers whilst you were there, or didn't you fancy
>> my Lidl pony?
>>

Neigh lad - SWMBO is going to make home made burgers with the minced steak from Chris The Butcher.

LIDL marmalade. - Haywain
We rate Lidl's jams very highly. It's got to be a labour of love if you want to make your own.
 LIDL marmalade. - helicopter
SWMBO used to pay through the nose for Marks marmalade and jams and claimed it was expensive because it was better.

Then she discovered Lidl......she now has their marmalade with the brakfast toast and I tend to prefer the strawberry jam.

Excellent value.....

My mother used to make her own jams and they were beautiful flavours , particularly the blackberries picked from the hedgerows by us youngsters armed with a shepherds crook to reach and pull down those high branches to get the juiciest berries....

LIDL marmalade. - -
and I tend>> to prefer the strawberry jam.
>>

Don't mention Lidl's strawberry jam, its delicious and addictive and i'm sure helped my 2 stone in 12 months gain, now thankfully gone.

LIDL marmalade. - Haywain
"Don't mention Lidl's strawberry jam, its delicious and addictive and i'm sure helped my 2 stone in 12 months gain, "

The guaranteed way to put on weight is to get yourself a Panasonic breadmaker (I'm sure other makes are available) and, when a new loaf is still slightly warm, apply butter and Lidl's strawberry jam. Simple and wonderful!

LIDL marmalade. - Zero
>> "Don't mention Lidl's strawberry jam, its delicious and addictive and i'm sure helped my 2
>> stone in 12 months gain, "
>>
>> The guaranteed way to put on weight is to get yourself a Panasonic breadmaker (I'm
>> sure other makes are available) and, when a new loaf is still slightly warm, apply
>> butter and Lidl's strawberry jam. Simple and wonderful!

You could of course make your own bread ~ without ~ a bread maker, at least you might loose a gramme in weight needing the dough......

LIDL marmalade. - -
Could you two belt up about warm bread...mmm...doorsteps...mmm..dripping with real butter..mmmm...coated with a generous dollop of Lidl's wonderful strawberry jam..mmmmm...and several mugs of good tea to wash it down.

Are masochistic tendencies confined to bedroom behaviour or is food self torture as deliciously painfull..;)

LIDL marmalade. - Roger.
Home made wholemeal/white mix rolls nearly ready for the oven here!

LIDL marmalade. - Zero
>> Home made wholemeal/white mix rolls nearly ready for the oven here!

Funny you should say that, Just made a batch of 6 of the same.

LIDL marmalade. - Roger.
Really should be in the Bargains thread, but fresh yeast from Tesco is sold at a nominal one penny in our local store. Quantity is not exact, but we had 30gm in our last purchase.
Ask at the bakery department.
Last edited by: Roger on Fri 25 Jan 13 at 13:13

Sainsbury's Joint Offer - Bromptonaut
I thought I saw this earlier but it's gone!!

Sainsbury have a fairly regular 'half price' offer on Beef/Lamb/Pork joints. I don't buy the 'half price' but they're good value.

Rolled beef topside was £4.99kg the other week. A 2.5kg joint was about £13. Fed the four of us mightily and yielded several plates of sliced beef for freezer. The one we had over jubilee weekend fed 14.

Similar deals on lamb and pork Worth buying joint to freeze for later.

Sainsbury's Joint Offer - Roger.
Done, both with a big chunk of pork and a leg of lamb. Special occasions only, though.
We tend to eat chicken and beef mince (mince is aka pre-chewed meat) derivatives and save the real, joined-up meat for entertaining.
Last edited by: Roger on Thu 24 Jan 13 at 21:42

Lidl car care Thursday - -
Torque wrench looks useful for those who don't have one, appear to come with short extension and 3 typical wheelnut size 6 sided socket.

www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_uk/hs.xsl/offerdate.htm?offerdate=39210

Lidl car care Thursday - Runfer D'Hills
Has it got an "Aye, that'll do" setting?

:-)

Lidl car care Thursday - -
Thats the one i use..;)

Lidl car care Thursday - Zero
I have that lidl one. Its looks and feels like a well engineered piece of kit. I cant of course verify that it sets torque accurately to +/- 1%, but suffice it to say I have not stripped the wheel nuts, nor have the wheels fallen off.

Lidl car care Thursday - Armel Coussine
Mine is an ancient thing, spring steel with a quadrant to show the torque. It was my father's. It seems to work fine and may well be accurate as these things go. But being very long it can easily overtighten a small nut or bolt if you are clumsy with it. By the same token, it is very good for cracking overtight wheel nuts and the like. As with many tools, there is a knack to using it.

Lidl car care Thursday - Kevin
>Has it got an "Aye, that'll do" setting?

Why is it that no matter where I go on this planet there is always some Scotchman engineer sat at the end of the bar? It's not as if they've ever produced any decent engineers. :-)

Lidl car care Thursday - bathtub tom
>> some Scotchman engineer sat at the end of the bar? It's not as if they've ever produced any decent engineers. :-)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Telford

Lidl car care Thursday - Dog
www.klickthis.com/scotland_famous_engineering.html

Philips Led reading lights - sherlock47
Available in Trago NA at £6.99 but in the flesh only.

Since Philips till have them, but oos, at £40 on their website, presumably still current.

www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-Ledino-Desk-Light-White/dp/B004UPPOLQ/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1361730737&sr=8-3-fkmr0

Long time since Trago had real bargains.

PS if you have to ask who Trago are, you don't live close enough!

Philips Led reading lights - Dog
>>PS if you have to ask who Trago are, you don't live close enough<<

I met Bruce Robinson and his Father Mike who started Trago Mills, we lived near his home up on Bodmin Moor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trago_Mills

Trago's has changed a lot though, since Mike died, alas.

>>Trago's has changed a lot though, since Mike died, alas. <<

I cannot recall if it was when the father died , or let the son takeover, that credit cards were introduced almost immediately. The father was always against it! Possibly the only improvement.

How he ever got away with some of his abuse of planning rules and other battles with 'authority' were unbelievable.

>>his abuse of planning rules and other battles with 'authority' were unbelievable<<

That's what kept Mike going really, that plus the Scotch and fags, he retired to Ireland and bought a hotel,
great bloke though, can't say the same about Bruce :)

This was Mike's spread: goo.gl/maps/QPxwL

He bought it from 'the explorer' Robin Hanbury-Tenison, who now lives here: goo.gl/maps/1eE2q

Philips Led reading lights - Fullchat
Close by then.

Yup, Tenison's place is a rather nice 14th century Farmhouse, but Bruce's place is a villa-type effort, nice though,
if you've got Lud's sort of money.

Is that your kennel in the South west corner of the courtyard?

:)
Last edited by: pmh on Mon 25 Feb 13 at 12:06

No, I lived in a piggery: goo.gl/maps/TuKfm (L shaped gaff)

Cheap Tanquerary - sooty123
On my travels I've managed to find Tanquerary 1.75l for the grand price of $29 (£18.50). A bargin I'd say, don't think I've seen it cheaper than that anywhere, even duty free.

Cheap Tanquerary - bathtub tom
I've seen quarter, half, 0.7L, 1.0L, 1.5L and 2L bottles, but I've never seen a 1.75L bottle of anything.

Where did you find that?

Cheap Tanqueray - sooty123
In the US.

Cheap Tanqueray - Zero
Sure it wasnt a US 2 quart bottle?

its about 1.89 litres.

Cheap Tanqueray - sooty123
No it was 1.75 l, metric seems to be increasing over here. I've noticed more each time I come here.

Lidl 01 April. Motoring - brace, jack etc - henry k
Not on their website yet but got their flyer this morning

Foldable 4 way wheel nut wrench to fit 17, 19, 21 & 23 mm nuts £5.99
Trolley jack £19.99
Axel stands £9.99

Shepherd Neame Spitfire Premium Kentish Ale - crocks
500ml bottles available from Sainsbury's for just £1
Stock up now for Easter!

Panniers. - R.P.
Bargain -Ideal for the Kwaker. Bagged a set of identical ones from E-Bay - Free P&P.

Free oil filters - ECP - Alanovich
Eurocarparts, free oil filter with 5 litres of QX engine oil - code, EASTER25.

Aldi saute pan - Manatee
Been looking for large lidded one and about to buy one on Amazon for £60+ - best I could find for decent one suitable for induction.

Boss came home on Friday with a 28cm 'ccok, fry and serve' pan from Aldi for £15. Didn't see it in the offers. 'Kitchen Collection' branded, capsule base, looks a bargain.

I get quite excited by this sort of thing now I'm semi-retired.

Cheap property - Dog
www.tenerifepropertyemporium.com/listing354.htm

^_^

Euro car parts 25% Discount Code - VxFan
No idea how long it's valid for.

TTFUK25

Latest Forum Posts