Motoring Discussion > KIA Sportage - New car on order. Car Deals
Thread Author: Fullchat Replies: 16

KIA Sportage - New car on order. - Fullchat
After much debating I have finally done a deal on the 2014 Kia Sportage in plain white.
The Focus estate has been chopped in.
Now you may remember I have compared Ceed and Focus Estates and the Focus came out top on build quality because of a few niggles, squeaks and groans - nice engine though (diesel). So Ford was higher up my list.
I fancied an estate BMW or Merc but it would have been second hand and none lit my fire. I also fancied an SUV but they all look the same and range from tiddly boots to acceptable unless you go large to Mitsubishi Landrover - that sort of thing. Based on my Focus experience I thought about a Kuga. Expensive for what they are with a tiddly boot.
So I ends up back at the Kia showroom KX3 2.0Ltr 4X4 with prat nav (dont ask me why because I have a perfectly good one that sticks on) but I am treating myself.
Checking out the forums it seem there are few grumbles other than they dont do anywhere near the MPG stated and they are having corrosion issues with the wheels which are all covered under warranty. They never seem to get the quality right.
So we will see how it goes but why are car salesman such hard work? And do you really have to go through the same old routine?
Why white? Metallics are extra and I find it easy to touch in those little scratches and chips which appear in time, you can never match metallics.
Couple of weeks wait to get off the dock at Immingham, PDI etc. It was the last of the batch before replenishment.
Last edited by: Fullchat on Mon 5 May 14 at 23:05
 Messages Author Date
 KIA Sportage - New car on order.  Fullchat 5 May 14 23:04
 KIA Sportage - New car on order.  R.P. 5 May 14 23:21
 KIA Sportage - New car on order.  Lygonos 6 May 14 00:28
 KIA Sportage - New car on order.  No FM2R 6 May 14 00:56
 KIA Sportage - New car on order.  BobbyG 6 May 14 09:03
 KIA Sportage - New car on order.  No FM2R 6 May 14 11:30
 KIA Sportage - New car on order.  No FM2R 6 May 14 00:57
 KIA Sportage - New car on order.  No FM2R 6 May 14 01:11
 KIA Sportage - New car on order.  Dog 6 May 14 08:27
 KIA Sportage - New car on order.  Fenlander 6 May 14 09:02