Motoring Discussion > Citroen Berlingo Multispace II - Tyre pressure - one off sudden loss?
Thread Author: sherlock47 Replies: 4

Citroen Berlingo Multispace II - Tyre pressure - one off sudden loss? - sherlock47
Last week the car was used on the Sunday and performed as per usual with no obvious defects. On the Monday, identical journey, same stretch of road, similar traffic conditions, it became obvious that it was pulling right fairly heavily. Short journey so waited until I was home , checked wheel temps for dragging brake? - nothing obvious. Let tyres cool down and it was visually obvious that front offside was under inflated. A check revealed by about 1 bar!! Assumed it was a puncture, so gave it a quick visual check, and then with soapy water, found nothing. Borrowed a an electric pump with a view to getting it to a tyre place with minimum risk and/or damage. Inflated, rechecked for pressure loss on a daily basis, no change over the last 8 days.

It had not been curbed, violently cornered, or wheel spun. Valve cap was in place, so risk of dirt minimised. Not pressure checked previously.

Any ideas?

I suppose I will have to take off the wheel for a comprehensive check of the tyre - has anyone else had a similar experience?

Messages Author Date
 Citroen Berlingo Multispace II - Tyre .. new sherlock47 28 Jul 14 10:50
 Citroen Berlingo Multispace II - Tyre pr.. new Manatee 28 Jul 14 11:03
 Citroen Berlingo Multispace II - Tyre pr.. new WillDeBeest 28 Jul 14 11:09
 Citroen Berlingo Multispace II - Tyre p.. new Manatee 28 Jul 14 11:17
 Citroen Berlingo Multispace II - Tyre .. new WillDeBeest 29 Jul 14 10:12
Latest Forum Posts