Non-motoring > Phones....! Miscellaneous
Thread Author: R.P. Replies: 10

Phones....! - R.P.
Sitting at the dentist's waiting room earlier today - mainly people watching, noticed that all the 8 or so people in there were looking at their phones. I was itching to get mine out, but I hate conforming...so spent a pleasant twenty minutes browsing What HiFi ! World's gone crazy
 Phones....! - Fullchat
It really is sad.

A generation that walks about constantly with their phones in their hands.

I wonder what the future holds?
 Phones....! - Zero

>> I wonder what the future holds?
>>

No idea, I'll ask google on my phone.
 Phones....! - tyrednemotional

>>
>> No idea, I'll ask google on my phone.
>>

..use an iPhone instead......

..."que sera, Siri"?

;-)
 Phones....! - Zero
GROAAAAAAAn
 Phones....! - sooty123
Hardly much constructive to do in a dentists waiting room. I'd look use mine but there's no signal.in there!
 Phones....! - R.P.
I found it hard to resist...! What Hi Fi was a damned good read though.
 Phones....! - The Melting Snowman
The oddest thing I saw was about a year ago, walking past a pub in the local town. A group of four young lads, aged 19 or 20 maybe, sitting at a table in the window, pints in front of them but all four with their heads in their phones.
 Phones....! - Rudedog
Same at work, coffee room is deadly silent with all heads buried in their phones, the odd persons talks to their mate in their own language which they get chastised for.

Me, I've found it a great time to catch up on my car mags, although I'm a VW diehard I've found some great Porsche magazines that have great articles on new and restorations vehicles, great way of killing half-hour lunch break.
 Phones....! - VxFan
>> Sitting at the dentist's waiting room earlier today

Was it around 2:30?
 Phones....! - R.P.
Wahahahhahaha ! :-)
Latest Forum Posts