Motoring Discussion > Ford - Electric Mustang Miscellaneous
Thread Author: The Melting Snowman Replies: 9

Ford - Electric Mustang - The Melting Snowman
This looks desirable:

www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-50460241
 Ford - Electric Mustang - legacylad
Is that a 5 door variant of the Mustang? Should be interesting comparison road test vs Taycan
Last edited by: legacylad on Mon 18 Nov 19 at 20:08
 Ford - Electric Mustang - Robin O'Reliant
Fantastic if it lives up to the claims, but it is a capital crime to call that ugly heap a Mustang.
 Ford - Electric Mustang - Oldgit
It is hideous and that central tablet is set too low. And stupid entry handles. Why do certain EVs have to have such crass designs for this essential item? Just a bludy conventional door handle will do.
Last edited by: Oldgit on Tue 19 Nov 19 at 16:28
Similar lines to the BMW X4. Marmite.
 Ford - Electric Mustang - Zero
Its very Tesla like, and a mistake to use the Mustang name for something that is clearly not muscle car looks.

Very few people complain about the tesla screen and the Ford on is identically placed
 Ford - Electric Mustang - Oldgit
>> Its very Tesla like, and a mistake to use the Mustang name for something that
>> is clearly not muscle car looks.
>>
>> Very few people complain about the tesla screen and the Ford on is identically placed
>>

I do if we are talking about the MK3. That cabin looks awful with its central screen, cheap looking steering wheel, fake wood strip and having to access screen to open 'glove' box AND RFID entrance into car etc etc.
 Ford - Electric Mustang - No FM2R
>> Similar lines to the BMW X4. Marmite.

Agreed. And I really like it, I'd definitely have one.

www.digitaltrends.com/cars/2021-tesla-model-y-vs-2021-ford-mustang-mach-e/
I like the looks of the X4. Hate the looks of the Cayenne Coupe.
Don’t really like the looks of the modern Mustang....biased after my driving experience of two rentals in the USA.
A lady of a ‘certain age’ who I see around my part of Espana drives an old MB convertible with the round headlights. May be a 190SL, but a fine looking car, and must be at least 30yo.
 Ford - Electric Mustang - VxFan
"and storage space under the front bonnet"

Is there any other kind?

It's a wonder they didn't call it the hood.
Latest Forum Posts