Non-motoring > At What Point Should I Escalate It Miscellaneous
Thread Author: zippy Replies: 9

At What Point Should I Escalate It - zippy
I had a share save scheme that didn't mature because of the share price crash in March 2020.

The amount of money in the scheme is enough to buy a new Ford Focus.

I have been trying since early March to get the regulated organisation running the scheme to pay me back, within the rules. (I use that term because I don't want to name and shame them - but they hold assets of over £40bn so not tiny.)

Because of CV19 it has been very difficult to contact anyone there and emails and letters have not been answered. The money is no longer showing in my account with them and someone that does not know how the product operates has seen it in a "suspense account". That was over 7 weeks ago.

I also understand and appreciate that this is a niche product for the organisation and not many people there know how it operates.

They have been holding on to the cash for coming up to 3 months now and I would rather it be in my account than theirs!

I have escalated it with my employer but they really only handle the salary deductions. The experts are at this regulated organisation.

Would you hang on until everyone is back at work or ask for a deadlock letter so that you can go to the FOS or try something different?
 Messages Author Date
 At What Point Should I Escalate It new zippy 29 May 20 16:39
 At What Point Should I Escalate It new sooty123 29 May 20 17:16
 At What Point Should I Escalate It new zippy 29 May 20 17:31
 At What Point Should I Escalate It new Zero 29 May 20 17:37
 At What Point Should I Escalate It new zippy 29 May 20 18:11
 At What Point Should I Escalate It new Zero 29 May 20 18:14
 At What Point Should I Escalate It new zippy 29 May 20 18:34
 At What Point Should I Escalate It new martin aston 29 May 20 19:08
 At What Point Should I Escalate It new zippy 29 May 20 19:39
 At What Point Should I Escalate I.. new zippy 13 Jun 20 20:20
Latest Forum Posts