Introduce Yourself > Peugeot 307 - Hi from a lurker
Thread Author: BeefyJed Replies: 8

Peugeot 307 - Hi from a lurker - BeefyJed
I've been a lurker since the beginning of this forum, I haven't had the courage to post till now (dutch courage) but I have to introduce myself. I am a Peugeot lover, that is until a few years ago when they went ugly. My current drive is a 04 307 3dr, which up till now has been a reliable beast, but may not be next month, due to impending MOT.

Been with HJ for a least 5 years but not posted much, happy to be contributer to this forum, in some form or other.
 Peugeot 307 - Hi from a lurker - Pat
Morning BeefyJed.
I'm the early bird of the forum so it seems only fair to welcome you before I go off to work.
We cover a wide range of subjects here so I'm sure sure find something to chat to us about.

They will all be around later!

Pat
 Peugeot 307 - Hi from a lurker - MD
'They' eh! We'll give you 'They' Lass!!

Welcome Beefy. You need to watch that Pat (PDA). She's far too sharp.
 Peugeot 307 - Hi from a lurker - VxFan
Hi Beefy. Glad you've come out of your shell and said hello. You'll know from lurking in the background that most of us are a harmless bunch.
 Peugeot 307 - Hi from a lurker - bathtub tom
Mostly harmless.

Isn't that a quote from somewhere else? ;>)
 Peugeot 307 - Hi from a lurker - Ted

Yeah....hope you do post a bit whatever the subject. About time we had some new thoughts on some subjects after reading what this lot have to say for almost a year now.

That Pat's as sharp as a sack of wet mice ! ....She's our mummy ( or granny ). HeHe.

Sits back and waits for ballistic missile from the Fen.

Wilkommen.

Ted
 Peugeot 307 - Hi from a lurker - BeefyJed
Thanks to everyone who said hello, I've been following this forum since it's very beginning and it's one of the first things I read when opening Firefox.

It has been a constant source of amusement, despite a difficult last year. I hope I can bring my views to many subjects in the future.
 Peugeot 307 - Hi from a lurker - swiss tony
>> Thanks to everyone who said hello, I've been following this forum since it's very beginning
>> and it's one of the first things I read when opening Firefox.
>>
>> It has been a constant source of amusement, despite a difficult last year. I hope
>> I can bring my views to many subjects in the future.
>>

Please do... the more people posting, the better the forum.
We need more people, too many have been seen agreeing with Zero lately.... ;-)
 Peugeot 307 - Hi from a lurker - -
Lurking...that word conjures up a world of possibilities, mostly lurid, welcome BJ.

Don't expect too much from this bunch of Luddite's, one or two of us are quite trendy really but hide it for the sake of the old fogies..;)

Latest Forum Posts