Introduce Yourself > Hello!! Newbie here Buying / Selling
Thread Author: Sara Chang Replies: 19

Hello!! Newbie here - Sara Chang
Hello Everybody,

I am Sara Chang a very newbie just come to this community forum. Fairly I am new to this forum, discovered it by accident while browsing a number of sites. Out of many sites I found this site is very interesting and I am very happy to write this to all of you. It gives me great joy and happiness said to HI. Really I am very excited here to take part in discussions. Hope I can enjoy my stay here and want to share with my experiences.

Best Regards
Sara Chang
 Hello!! Newbie here - R.P.
Welcome Sara - they're mostly harmless here !

Rob - Moderator (Smokie and VxFan are the others)
 Hello!! Newbie here - nice but dim
Welcome Sara
 Hello!! Newbie here - Zero
Welcome!
don't worry if you don't get many greetings on here, we don't read this bit, you just pile into the main sections whenever you want to.
 Hello!! Newbie here - Runfer D'Hills
Well, hello !

C'mon then Sara, what are you driving at the moment? Something we can all argue about with any luck..Tell us it's a Mondeo estate and you love it !
>> Well, hello !

I can see you stroking your moustache at that point...
I bear no resemblance to Leslie Phillips or indeed Terry Thomas. George Clooney however has been mentioned...

:-))
 Hello!! Newbie here - -
George Clooney however has been mentioned...
>>

Ah so, you're a Wogan double then, he's troubled by similar delusions but it hasn't harmed his wallet either..:-)

Welcome SC, if you've got a pick up or decent saloon/coupe you're fine, if however you've gone to the dark side and run a van with windows (estate/hatch) then certain 'characters' will take you into their midst...mentioning no names.
I haven't got a wig.
 Hello!! Newbie here - FocalPoint
I thought this one was dodgy, yesterday.

SC has made one other post since this, in the Technical section, which seems to be advertising.
A quick google shows she pops up on a lot of motorcycle forums and has been banned from some. She recommends various products. She may be a bot for all I know.

This appears on one website:

"About Sara Chang:
www.britishmotorcyclegear.com (link made non clickable as adds to their hit rate)

Company Contact Information
Sara Chang
Sara Chang
San Diego
Phone : 800-432-9004"

[From www.i-newswire.com/british-motorcycle-gear-announces/32534]
Last edited by: VxFan on Wed 20 Jul 11 at 00:13
Thanks - now removed - another similar was removed a few days ago, I think I was amongst the first to see it. The website in question seems genuine enough - if rather pricey for a retired chap.
 Hello!! Newbie here - -
>> - if rather pricey for a retired chap.
>>

Your gardener/butler/valet/groom/coachman/pa/cleaner(s)/chef/masseuse/pilot
/companion(s)/nanny?

Rather like you never see a farmer on a bike?

:-)
I do all them jobs myself these days...I even pilot my own ickle helicopter.
Well when we get Sarah Lee on here blurbing on about the cakes she makes, then you know its a con.,
 Hello!! Newbie here - yongping
Hello Everybody,

I am Yongping Chang a very newbie just come to this community forum. Fairly I am new to this forum, discovered it by accident while browsing a number of sites.

snip
Last edited by: R.P. on Mon 30 Apr 12 at 10:46
In view of the snip, are we to assume Mr Chang is after a bit of free advertising? Bargain electrical/electronic goods from the far east?
 Hello!! Newbie here - L'escargot
Is Yongping Chang the same as Sara Chang? The text of their posts started off identically.
 Hello!! Newbie here - VxFan
Who cares. They were both spammers who've since had their accounts disabled.
Latest Forum Posts