Technical Car/Motor Issues > MINI - 19 1.0 Replacing wiper motor Accessories and Parts
Thread Author: brbrown Replies: 3

MINI - 19 1.0 Replacing wiper motor - brbrown
I have a Mini Mayfair and the wiper switch has a slow and fast setting. The fast setting has stopped working and I have replaced the switch which has made no difference so I presume the wiper motor is faulty. Before I replace it, can anyone suggest if I can repair it or will it need replacing? If it needs replacing, l where I can find it? I am not sure what it looks like.
 MINI - 19 1.0 Replacing wiper motor - carmalade
The wiper motor is situated in the engine bay on passenger side,up under bulkhead.It may have a plastic protection cover on top of it.Check the connector plug and terminals.It may be able to be repaired and could be as simple as a sticking carbon brush.
Hello carmalade. Many thanks for the reply. I'll give that a try and let ou know how I get on. Thanks again. Brian.
Hello carmalade. As a result of your answer, I managed to find the motor and found a dirty connector block and now cleaned, it works fine. Thanks again for your help. Brian
Latest Forum Posts