Technical Car/Motor Issues > Hyundai i10 - 14 1.2 Auto locking doors Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Oldgit Replies: 5

Hyundai i10 - 14 1.2 Auto locking doors - Oldgit
Am picking up a new i10 SE on Wednesday but took it out for a test drive last week and noticed that the doors all locked above a certain speed.
I didn't like this feature but the sales rep didn't or couldn't comment. Does anyone know whether this feature can be disabled, as I know that it can on many cars in particular, models of VW Golf that I have owned.
 Hyundai i10 - 14 1.2 Auto locking doors - Skip
Usually if you hold the lock/unlock button on the dash down for about 5 seconds there will be a beep and the autolocking is de-activated. Do the same to turn it back on.
>> Usually if you hold the lock/unlock button on the dash down for about 5 seconds
>> there will be a beep and the autolocking is de-activated. Do the same to turn
>> it back on.
>>

Sorry but not having the car at the moment am a bit confused as to which button. I know that below the dashboard display there are three long button, the centre being the Emergency one with the red triangle and to the left is a button with three icons on it, whatever that means.
 Hyundai i10 - 14 1.2 Auto locking doors - VxFan
>> Usually if you hold the lock/unlock button on the dash down for about 5 seconds.....

Depends on the set up. On some it's in the settings menu.
 Hyundai i10 - 14 1.2 Auto locking doors - Dog
This may or may not help: www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=76005
>> This may or may not help: www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=76005
>>
Yes, thanks for that. I'll just wait and see what Wednesday brings when we pick up said car. I can then investigate at leisure and eventually report back here.
Latest Forum Posts