Motoring Discussion > Low price for new Nissan Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Dog Replies: 10

Low price for new Nissan - Dog
uk.cars.yahoo.com/28052010/36/new-nissan-juke-under-pound-13-000-0.html
 Low price for new Nissan - lancara
Based on the Micra platform - 1.2 16v Sport 3dr Hatchback £9,895
I quite like the look of this car - LadyDog does as well, I know from a similar thread over at Aitchieboys that there were many negative remarks (especially on the name)
If I was looking to replace my 5 year old Almera I'd certainly have a butchers at the Juke.
+ ... and it's a BIG plus for me, it's 'Made in England' by British workers.
 Low price for new Nissan - bathtub tom
>>+ ... and it's a BIG plus for me, it's 'Made in England' by British workers.

With Renault underpinnings, just like your Almera. ;>(
 Low price for new Nissan - John H
>> + ... and it's a BIG plus for me, it's 'Made in England' by British
>> workers.
>>

Assembled in England, yes. Bits made where using raw materials from where, who knows.

British workers. Who knows if they are British, EU, or legal/illegal non-EU.
Last edited by: John H on Tue 1 Jun 10 at 17:24
 Low price for new Nissan - Stuu
Certainly a striking car, very attractive really, im sure people will want them, I would if I were going to waste that much money on a car.
Hope they get the interior quality right though. I clean a Qashqai and at 2 years old, its looking very worn out inside and several bits of exterior trim have just fallen off, its something of a running joke. Paint is a bit weak too. Nice concept though.
>>Paint is a bit weak too<<

Funny you should mention that, it's a 'bit weak' on my my metallic black Almera as well,
In fact it's got more scratches than an old 78RPM record.
 Low price for new Nissan - Iffy
I've been less than bowled over by the paint quality of my last two Fords.

I blame the absence of lead and all those other toxic chemicals which made paint so much tougher.

Same as the exterior of Ifithelps Towers - the woodwork needs redoing barely three or four years after it was last done.

Low price for new Nissan - Bill Payer
I like the idea of Juke for use in the country lanes around here - but the bulbous flanks would surely be very susceptible to damage in everyday use?
>>Same as the exterior of Ifithelps Towers - the woodwork needs redoing barely three or four years after it was last done.<<

If my learned friend used Sikkens Novatop (woodstain) or for painting use Sikkens Rubbol AZ or Sakura,
he would SEE the difference.
>>With Renault underpinnings, just like your Almera<<

Depends how you define 'underpinnings', my 1.8 auto. has a Jap engine + Jap gearbox,
I don't chicken curry about the rest of it.
Latest Forum Posts