Motoring Discussion > Fake driving licence cost £12800 Miscellaneous
Thread Author: henry k Replies: 15

Fake driving licence cost £12800 - henry k
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-24716257

But he can afford it.
 Fake driving licence cost £12800 - No FM2R
Driving licence in Rio is about £15. Unless you haven't passed your test, and then its about £45.
 Fake driving licence cost £12800 - legacylad
£600 fine. Pathetic. I bet he earns at least double that a week.
I should think its more than double that a day.
 Fake driving licence cost £12800 - Tigger
Seems a bit daft sending the fake licence to DVLA. If he'd stuck to showing it at the roadside, he'd probably have been fine!
 Fake driving licence cost £12800 - nice but dim
Reportedly earns £40,000 per week.
 Fake driving licence cost £12800 - Meldrew
Gets paid £40K but doesn't really "earn" it
 Fake driving licence cost £12800 - Robin O'Reliant
>> Gets paid £40K but doesn't really "earn" it
>>

You're paid what your employer values your services at. How much effort or how many hours you put in doesn't come into it.
Thank goodness.
A great role model to the young fans in the North-East! "After two seasons at Newcastle, Tioté picked up 25 yellow cards from 50 league games, a return of one yellow card every two games, but only received one, controversial red against local rivals" Only one red card - so that's OK then! £40K looks pricey for this
Last edited by: Meldrew on Tue 29 Oct 13 at 17:06
Funny how it's always footballers who take the flak over this role model nonsense. When some doped up alcoholic rock star pegs it as a result of their childish inability to control their excesses we only hear what a great person he/she was.

I think it's a snobbish resentment of the fact most footballers come from working class backgrounds and don't know their place, ie cleaning toilets and being patronised by their "Betters".
Can't quite follow that! Tiote isn't a rock star, he doesn't do drugs so far as we know and he isn't dead. He is clearly a few sandwiches short of a picnic and a bit rough round the edges with a disregard of the law of the land he lives in but if that is worth the money to his employers so be it.
 Fake driving licence cost £12800 - WillDeBeest
No, Melders, but Lou Reed was, and people have been climbing over each other this week to praise his artistic output, in spite of some of his habits and behaviour. It's a fair point, I think.
I saw Lou Read described yesterday as 'Seminal' I wondered if it was a typo! >:)
Last edited by: Meldrew on Wed 30 Oct 13 at 08:02
>> No, Melders, but Lou Reed was, and people have been climbing over each other this
>> week to praise his artistic output, in spite of some of his habits and behaviour.
>> It's a fair point, I think.
>>

That's the point I was making. Lou Reed, Jimi Hendrix, Amy Winehouse, Keith Moon etc etc were all hailed as geniuses to be looked up to despite the fact their lifestyles were something any sane person would want their children a million miles from. They all earned far more than the average footballer yet when some poor old player gets outed for a bit of harmless fornication or commits a driving offence everyone is foaming at the mouth about their wages.
 Fake driving licence cost £12800 - madf
You obviously missed the Rolling Stones court case.
Latest Forum Posts