Motoring Discussion > Goodwood breakfast Miscellaneous
Thread Author: henry k Replies: 6

Goodwood breakfast - henry k
A nice way to spend a Sunday morning if you are in the area and it is FREE just pay for your own fuel for the car and your inner self.
A nice hour run for me. It really was a very pleasant gathering the last one I attended.
( I have no connection with Goodwood but just enjoy the motoring events)

www.classicrallies.com/blog/index.php?/archives/1989-2010-Goodwood-Breakfast-Club-dates-announced.html

I loved this following web page. Real class
www.goodwood.co.uk/breakfastclub

( for anyone reading it at a later date, the page may then have been sorted )
 Goodwood breakfast - nyx2k
i live next door to the track and it's a nice way to spend a sunday morning but there is something going on most weekends there.
some very rare cars can be seen.
 Goodwood breakfast - Mike Hannon
A couple of hours in pleasant company, with interesting motors, admission free, sounds the sort of event I would bother to get up for. We used to do a similar monthly Sunday lunchtime get-together years ago at the pub where I lived in South Wiltshire.
By contrast, I came across an advert for the Bromley Pageant of Motoring, next weekend, billed as 'the biggest one-day classic car show in the world', with advance admission £10.50 and a family ticket at £25.50. I'm sure it lives up to its billing but I wouldn't pay that to let my kids look at old cars or to allow people to sell me things.
I'm pleased to see my old friends at Thornfalcon Classics, near Taunton, are planning their annual free Sunday lunchtime get-together on the first Sunday in September. We are trying to organise our next Blighty Run to coincide, so we can turn up with the Beast. Decades ago 20 or 30 cars used to turn up; last year I gather there were more than 1,000. Details are on www.thornfalconclassics.com/Event.aspx
Disclaimer as above.
 Goodwood breakfast - Duncan
Henry, I couldn't get your link to work. I have passed the info. to the members of my local classic car club.

Thank you.

www.goodwood.co.uk/breakfast-club/breakfast-club.aspx
 Goodwood breakfast - Arctophile
Mrs A and I will be taking her MX-5 to the Breakfast Club Top Down Sunday at the end of this month. We went last year, a good morning's fun.

One tip - go early - like all these events it can get crowded on the approach roads.
 Goodwood breakfast - henry k
>> Henry, I couldn't get your link to work.
>> www.goodwood.co.uk/breakfast-club/breakfast-club.aspx
>>
There was an error 404 on it but the page came up was brilliantly written.
sorry you missed it
Please try it again as it has now been sorted. I have just retried it and it is now bugless.
 Goodwood breakfast - Slightlyfatdirector
It's a nice day out to the Breakfast club. Cheaper bacon sandwiches at the Naffii truck than the other two places on the way in on the right though :)

I did the soft top sunday last year, then sporting family favorites thisyear and I will be with mine there later this month for soft top sunday again.

Some really exotic cars come here as well as some quirky old ones. Great day out. I have turned up at 7.15 and not been the first there and so have got my car displayed on the grid. Late-comers can end up in less impressive places to display their cars..
Latest Forum Posts