Motoring Discussion > Hammond and Clarkson banned Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Crankcase Replies: 8

Hammond and Clarkson banned - Crankcase
...from driving in France.

cars.uk.msn.com/news/top-gear-presenters-banned-from-driving-in-france

Hammond and Clarkson banned - Old Navy
Excellent! Pity it is not done in the UK. Not that we have anyone to enforce it if it was the law.
 Hammond and Clarkson banned - J Bonington Jagworth
"We were left penniless. And they took away our driving licences. No court case. No arguing. Nothing.”

But isn't that the sort of law enforcement that JC is always recommending for other miscreants? Pots and kettles, old chap...
 Hammond and Clarkson banned - Runfer D'Hills
You used to be able to whizz through France. I can remember leaving Paris after a decent breakfast and arriving in Calais a little too early to be ready for anything you could reasonably call lunch.
 Hammond and Clarkson banned - Alanovich
Welcome back, JBJ.
 Hammond and Clarkson banned - R.P.
Publicity stunt. (Not JBJ's return !) wouldn't put it past them to have faked it all for the camera. Whilst I carry my licence abroad, it is always stashed deep within the nether regions of the GS...
"Not JBJ's return"

Yes it is! :-)
Thank you, Alanovic. I didn't expect anyone to notice, but it's nice when they do.
Last edited by: J Bonington Jagworth on Wed 20 Nov 13 at 18:40
 Hammond and Clarkson banned - Armel Coussine
>> "We were left penniless"

I should coco (if that is the correct expression).

They can't have been all that discreet, with those motors, the technical backup and the TV crew with its vehicles full of clobber...

'Bust ze carp'ounds René. Zey were doing ze gross skidding. Oo do zey sink zey are, ze tour de France?'
Latest Forum Posts