Motoring Discussion > Lamborghini Gallardo - Owner has more money than sense Tax / Insurance / Warranties
Thread Author: VxFan Replies: 5

Lamborghini Gallardo - Owner has more money than sense - VxFan

An unidentified driver crashed his £250,000 Lamborghini supercar then just laughs and tells onlookers it doesn't matter if the 202mph supercar is a write-off because he would just ‘buy another one tomorrow’.

The 5.2litre car was left badly damaged by the crash, with the back left wheel of the 550 horse power vehicle completely ripped from its axle.

tinyurl.com/qbwqrh3 - Daily wail, but also reported elsewhere too.

Lamborghini Gallardo - Owner has more money than sense - legacylad
Blimey, I scrolled down the article and see that Soltarans really do exist. I thought Dr Who had eliminated them?
 Lamborghini Gallardo - Owner has more money than sense - rtj70
Poor reporting whereby the title says £250k and the body £150k. The Gallardo with all the options was never £250k. That's Aventador territory. And the Gallardo is not even a current model anymore but even the Hurucan is only about £186k.
 Lamborghini Gallardo - Owner has more money than sense - Armel Coussine
Would anyone in their right mind want to drive a modern Lamborghini in London? Poor driver visibility, very low reclined seat position, wide and long body, ever-present risk of pressing the loud pedal a whisker too hard... in fact they are absurd devices like most so-called supercars.
 Lamborghini Gallardo - Owner has more money than sense - Dog
>>Would anyone in their right mind want to drive a modern Lamborghini in London?

I used to find a lot of 'hot' cars like that - especially the Italian jobs - bit like their wimin :)

Hot cars need to be driven, too. No good pussyfooting around in those. When I had my Toyota Supra, I use to find it nigh-impossible to not try and out-do "Hunt The Shunt" on the A259 between Hastings & Bexhill.

:o}
 Lamborghini Gallardo - Owner has more money than sense - Boxsterboy
"Owner has more money than sense".

I thought that was a pre-requisite for ALL owners of modern Lamborghinis?
Latest Forum Posts