Motoring Discussion > Fake car quiz Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Zero Replies: 19

Fake car quiz - Zero
www.motoring.co.uk/car-quiz/the-copy-cat-car-quiz_628?utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=copycatquiz

My score was 10/10
 Fake car quiz - Manatee
 Fake car quiz - Slidingpillar
Only 6/10 but since I take very little interest in current cars, not terribly surprising.
 Fake car quiz - Ted
Same as Slidey...no interest...got the Jazz wrong, saw the next one and gave up. Just shiny metal to me.
 Fake car quiz - Armel Coussine
5. Guessed most of them so that must be about average. Wish I hadn't bothered.
 Fake car quiz - rtj70
I got 10 out of 10. But it was easy.
 Fake car quiz - No FM2R
1 out of 2.

The tedious screen drawing and resizing and having to click for the next question, as well as scroll down for the full answer etc. etc. annoyed me so I stopped.

Its also quite possible that the Jazz was going to be the only one I would get.
 Fake car quiz - Duncan
1 out of 1.

I got tired of it after the first one.
 Fake car quiz - Cliff Pope
>> Only 6/10 but since I take very little interest in current cars, not terribly surprising.
>>

Thanks, I'll not bother. I have no interest in or knowledge of any car made after about 1990.
They all look the same to me- ugly aggressive lumps looking like some kind of bomb-proof troop carrier.
Not a single long sleek elegant design classic. Nothing I'd go wow over in a museum. Just scrap metal on its ten-year conveyor belt to the recycling plant.
 Fake car quiz - Dog
8/10
 Fake car quiz - WillDeBeest
7 with some guessing. Got to the end but wasn't impressed, especially by the bizarre angles some of the pictures were taken from. At least if I'm ever trapped under one I'll be able to tell whether it's a real or counterfeit Astra (!)
 Fake car quiz - ....
>> At least if I'm ever trapped under one I'll be able to tell whether it's a real or
>> counterfeit Astra (!)
>>
Only if Bazza hasn't crashed it through Halfords window and put the side stripe on.
 Fake car quiz - Alanovich

I protest about the Astra one. You can't call that a fake, it's just badge engineering.
Spoiler alert!
};---)
Ha, yes, you're quite right. Sorry.
 Fake car quiz - VxFan
6 out of 10
...but you know what we're going to ask you.
};---)
OK. I'll admit it. I would consider buying a Vauxhall Astra.
Be strong, Vić. I'm sure they'll fix your Volvo up just fine.
 Fake car quiz - VxFan
>> ...but you know what we're going to ask you.

Yes, I did get the fake VXR question correct. The go faster stripe was the big clue.
Latest Forum Posts