Motoring Discussion > goodyear all seasons vector gen 2 Accessories and Parts
Thread Author: sajid Replies: 0

goodyear all seasons vector gen 2 - sajid
just had a pair of goodyear gen 2 all seasons tyre on the front of my civic, previously the front were fitted with a chinese deathfinder tyres infinity 05, a quick google review of the infinity confirmed my suspicions that the infinity are poor on the wet, braking distance and overall wet grip leaves this tyre with the thought that Never buy thses tyres if you value your life.

Now to the goodyear, i fitted the all seasons to the front as i already had a pair of goodyear f1 eagles fitted to the rear, previuosly the rear had bridgstone potenza with 2 mm left and the potenzas were noisy.

The new all seasons tyres having just driven 50 miles on them are a revelation, they a lot quieter than the deathseekers i had previuosly, grip on the wet is like its sticking like a limpet on the road,

I really enjoyed the drive home, and i was in two minds in getting the michelin crossclimates or the goodyear all season gen 2 but for me i chose the goodyear as i got goodyears at the back.

The michelin and goodyear are similar in ratings c in economy and b in grip the death seeker i had were e in economy and probably d or e in grip.

I got these tyres on tyre leader ordered on mon and they came fri and the nearest retailer was £4 more expensive, had a mate who fitted for me for £5 per tyre this includes balancing and new valve.

will update to how they go in the snow
Latest Forum Posts