Motoring Discussion > How to block a speed camera... Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Bobby Replies: 12

How to block a speed camera... - Bobby
www.dailyrecord.co.uk/lifestyle/motoring/man-parks-car-behind-speed-7858392#qTHzwlmXmbeYYUsd.97
 How to block a speed camera... - Armel Coussine
Can't help seeing the cat as a slightly misguided people's hero, heart definitely in the right place. Cars are for play among other things.

I wouldn't do it myself at my age though, too slow on my feet. I'm sure even Westpig could catch me after a few hundred yards.
 How to block a speed camera... - Old Navy
This afternoon I was in lane two of a short length of dual carriageway (soon to turn right) and was being tailgated by a Transit van. I had seen the brake lights ahead and suspected that the camera van was out of sight around the bend ahead, a frequent location. Unfortunately I could not move into lane one to release the van as it was occupied. At least he had the decency to back off when he saw the camera van.
Last edited by: Old Navy on Fri 29 Apr 16 at 17:20
 How to block a speed camera... - diddy1234
I had a BMW up my backside once, drifting to the left then the right of me flashing his lights.
Clearly impatient.

I timed it well to move over to the over lane just as we approached a speed camera.
he put his foot down as he went through. click click.

it did make me chuckle as he clearly didn't know the road
>> I timed it well to move over to the over lane just as we approached a speed camera.
he put his foot down as he went through. click click

Not much motorists' solidarity there diddums. Someone will do it to you one day, and serve you right.
>> Not much motorists' solidarity there diddums. Someone will do it to you one day, and serve you right.
>>

I have no problem with speed at the right time and in the right place, I really hope that an urban speeder does not take out one of your loved ones AC.
>> I really hope that an urban speeder does not take out one of your loved ones AC.

We all hope that most earnestly ON, yee-hah! talk notwithstanding.

We have to remember the lethal urban mimser too ON, to be fair and objective. There are a lot of those, very unaware cats who think who, me? No way. I was obeying the highway code etc. etc...

In my experience speeders are safer than mimsers, although there are these reckless dumb types.

However it's best and safest and most relaxing to stay within shouters of the law, and not to break the law except on purpose.
Amel, if the driver wasn't the typical arrogant BMW driver I would have moved over sooner and let the driver decide if he wanted a ticket.
Last edited by: diddy1234 on Fri 29 Apr 16 at 18:24
 How to block a speed camera... - R.P.
I say - steady on...:-)
 How to block a speed camera... - legacylad
Solidarity bro RP
Your indicators working yet?
Mine are temperamental...
 How to block a speed camera... - WillDeBeest
Not your place to decide how fast he should be going, Diddy. Especially if you were occupying the right lane when there was room in the left.

And some BMWs contain solid citizens who just want to get home for their tea. Typical, indeed!
I was overtaking a 60mph driver at the time and Mr impatient didn't want to wait.
I was going to move over as soon as possible but with his attitude I thought he could wait a little longer.... until the camera

I suspect from his reaction after the camera flashes (arm waving to himself), this wasn't his first time with a speed camera.

Good
I must admit that I have done the same at the camera van I mentioned above. It is immediatly after a FE college with special needs pupils.
Latest Forum Posts