Motoring Discussion > Snow foam Accessories and Parts
Thread Author: legacylad Replies: 9

Snow foam - legacylad
Anyone use it ?
My GRY is, as always, filthy outside . Cow poo down the sides, mud, etc…
I keep the inside clean, and think that after almost a years ownership I should make more of an effort.
Although I haven’t mown my lawn yet this year…never use it, and being 18” tall it looks like a nice flower meadow.
 Snow foam - Zero
Ideally you need a pressure washer and lance/dispenser to get deep layer of foam on the car.
 Snow foam - Lygonos
I don't have a pressure washer.

If the car is minging I pre-wash it with Bilt Hamber Surfex Hd mixed 30ml in 1.5 litres with a pump-up sprayer.

Isn't a snowflake but is an epic degreaser and when you rinse it off most of the crud comes with it.

Then a boring hand wash.
 Snow foam - bathtub tom
I only ever used a pressure washer on my off-road cars, carefully. The water pressure can easily overcome door seals and oil seals!
 Snow foam - Bobby
I use snow foam every time I wash it.
Great feeling of satisfaction seeing the car totally covered and let it soak away.
But not convinced it actually does anything!
 Snow foam - Zero
While I was in Costco last week, they had a bin load of Snow foam dispensers. Bon Aire Soap-n-Suds foaming wash gun kit. connects to your hose with a standard connector, fill the dispenser with liquid soap and away you go. Wow this thing produces shed loads of deep thick foamy suds. Well recommended.
 Snow foam - Kevin
>Wow this thing produces shed loads of deep thick foamy suds. Well recommended.

Having a 90s Ibiza disco moment are we?
 Snow foam - Runfer D'Hills
It’s the dogs I’m worried about…
 Snow foam - VxFan
>> Ideally you need a pressure washer and lance/dispenser to get deep layer of foam on the car.

Just need a hose pipe if you use the SF from B&M (also available elsewhere, but probably dearer)

www.bmstores.co.uk/products/demon-snow-foam-car-shampoo-2l-390450
 Snow foam - Boxsterboy
I tried snow foam a few years ago and didn’t see any benefit over decent shampoo. Waxing the car a couple of times a year means dirt gets less of a grip on the paintwork and then after a wash I use Turtle Wax Wet Wax. You spray it on clean wet paintwork and wipe down with a cloth and this ‘tops up’ the wax on the paint.
Latest Forum Posts