Motoring Discussion > What Porsche? Oh THAT One. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Robin O'Reliant Replies: 5

What Porsche? Oh THAT One. - Robin O'Reliant
I suppose we've all done it -

www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/my-porsche-forgot-i-even-owned-one-says-jermaine-pennant-2189069.html
 What Porsche? Oh THAT One. - Skoda
I like the story Sir Ranulph Fiennes tells about the new car he lost in Germany after an officers ball.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=15Nkos4cPb8
 What Porsche? Oh THAT One. - VxFan
Must be something in the air.

Jenson Button's old man forgot where he left his Ferrari 550.

tinyurl.com/4zehzn2

What Porsche? Oh THAT One. - Old Navy
I know a few people who have "lost"cars. Only mundane ones, and a good job as they were always drunk. Sometimes it took a few days to find them.
 What Porsche? Oh THAT One. - Iffy
When I lived near Harley Street in the West End of London I had a residents' parking permit.

It entitled you to park in any of the marked bays in the surrounding streets, you did not have a reserved bay, it was a case of parking where there was a space.

Parking in a different place most days meant it was easy to lose track of where you last parked, particularly when leaving the car overnight or longer.

I never lost the car, but several times I had to look in a couple of streets to find it.
 What Porsche? Oh THAT One. - nyx2k
i once parked a car in east london and started to walk to the tube station, i tripped up and fell into the traffic and was hit by a car and had a pretty bad head injury. i awoke 3 days later to be asked by my parents where i left the car but as usual in these cases i couldnt remember anything right before or after the accident and it took 3 freinds driving around 5days to find the car and allwas well and no clamps as i borrowed another friends parking space as he was out the country and knew nothing of the accident.
Latest Forum Posts