Motoring Discussion > Chevy crashes into Chevy Miscellaneous
Thread Author: SteelSpark Replies: 6

Chevy crashes into Chevy - SteelSpark
www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHp1GAFQzto
 Chevy crashes into Chevy - RattleandSmoke
Not surprising really is it. I think it is probably fair to say that most cars from the 1980's onwards would have destroyed that Belair.
 Chevy crashes into Chevy - Telb
Was that Bel Air what the old Vauxhall Cresta (or was it the Velox) was based on?
 Chevy crashes into Chevy - Bellboy
we salute the insurance industry my *********
so we have 50 year old classic car with 50 winters under its belt hitting a modern car designed on a computer with the sole aim of protecting occupants in a severe front end crash and it comes off better and the driver survived,like wow, that earlier car probably wont even have had lap belts
what a waste of a classic car by a company that went on to go belly up and need saving by the great folks of the usa
now them i salute for not rioting in the streets

message ends......
 Chevy crashes into Chevy - captain chaos
Criminal.
Interesting to note that the BelAir had a laminated screen. Not that it helped much... :(
 Chevy crashes into Chevy - rtj70
If this was part of an advert in the USA - it got the point across. A lot of old cars are still driven over there, possibly helped by them not rusting. This demonstrates why the new cars are safer.

Not only are new cars stronger but also disperse energy through crumple zones and other methods. I know I might not be alive if Ford didn't build the Fiesta well that I was in when an HGV came into the rear.
 Chevy crashes into Chevy - Dave_
That's one worry I had about my dad buying a classic car. He's decided not to do it now, wouldn't have the time to give it the care it needs.
Latest Forum Posts