Motoring Discussion > Honda - limited additions Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Buddy Replies: 7

Honda - limited additions - Buddy
Anyone got an informed idea, or educated guess, as to why Honda have so few models on sale in the UK? They have a huge manufacturing plant here, yet Jazz (boring), Civic (ugly and with dangerous rear vision for drivers), Accord (bland), CRV, CRZ and Insight (great looker) seem to be it. Maybe that range is enough. I read today that the head honcho in Japan says the company is "particularly interested" in launching a high-end (market-wise rather than in design, I assume) sports car with environmentally friendly credentials. But would it come here? Perhaps there aren't that many more models from Honda worldwide these days. Anyone know how many other models (apart from motor bikes) they produce? The company has such a solid reputation for good engineering, and a well established dealer network across UK.
 Honda - limited additions - Falkirk Bairn
automobiles.honda.com/
www.acura.com/
automobiles.honda.com/future-cars/

A few mostly North American Hondas

Thye really need to address Euro demansds of smaller engined but performing petrol/diesel - sprts cars, small fa,ily cars as the Koreans are eating away at the Honda/Toyota marketplace
 Honda - limited additions - Armel Coussine
There are a lot of mimsing Hondas in Sussex and Surrey. And a few tailgating eager beaver Hondas too.
 Honda - limited additions - Zero
>> There are a lot of mimsing Hondas in Sussex and Surrey.

Good job that a blingy yank tank has joined the mimsing ranks than.
>> a blingy yank tank

Flattery will get you insulted Zeddo. Raspberry.
 Honda - limited additions - Clk Sec
>>And a few tailgating eager beaver Hondas too.

I see very few in that category. Honda drivers seem quite a courteous bunch.
>> I see very few in that category. Honda drivers seem quite a courteous bunch.

I did say 'a few'. But unlike you, I don't see waddling 45mph main road mimsers as 'quite courteous'. I see them as quite appallingly incompetent, smug and self-centred.
 Honda - limited additions - Clk Sec
>> But unlike you, I don't see waddling 45mph main road
>> mimsers as 'quite courteous'. I see them as quite appallingly incompetent, smug and self-centred.

Did I say that? You really should have your eyes tested.
Latest Forum Posts